Page 241 of 413 FirstFirst ... 141191231238239240241242243244251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 4123

Wa-waa, someone told me that BO/TE has the best damage output, because he saw a video where a guy did 25k per Moment Gale hit (not the tornado part) on "Quartz Dragon Extreme" and he was focusing only on wings only. How it is possible ? Did he meant Extreme Quest and so, the Quartz has Jetboots weakness ? Or the wings were broken + poisoned ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    How it is possible ? Did he meant Extreme Quest and so, the Quartz has Jetboots weakness ? Or the wings were broken + poisoned ?
    Probably all of those.
    Bo/Te is far from being the best damage for jet boots. Just looking at the math will tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Bo/Te is far from being the best damage for jet boots. Just looking at the math will tell you that.
    I agree... And I don't agree. Let's take Fi/Bo and Te/Bo. Of course Math will tell you the first one is far better (I don't even speak about Zirenheit which makes wonders). But what's the point in dealing twice more damage if you only deal them half of the time ? Same difference. Because NOBODY will convince me they can receive Brave Stance 100% of the time, in UQ in particular... Maybe TEchter (as Main) only gives you x1.32 whereas Fighter gives x1,70+ but it's x1,32 ALL THE TIME (with the correct element, of course). And let's not forget all the great boosts you can have for yourself and your teammates as Te/Bo (I think this is precisely the issue with Pso2 players, we're too selfish). So, it's not Math only. It's a matter of usefulness too.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenRage View Post
    I'm following this build as an Fi/Bo what do you guys think of it? Also, whats the point in getting the gears for fighter if i'm gonna be using dual blades?

ht tp://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?09AnbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxIm 0jdodBIb00000000jdodAI2bndAeBfJkrxHs000008doib0000 000fdo000000lo00000007oIn00000000IbIo0000008doGO4N JIqofeAbsjJkIb00008
    Mind using TinyURL/Bitly/Goo.gl for this? I'm lazy to copy paste that whole chunk and remove spaces

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    I agree... And I don't agree. Let's take Fi/Bo and Te/Bo. Of course Math will tell you the first one is far better (I don't even speak about Zirenheit which makes wonders). But what's the point in dealing twice more damage if you only deal them half of the time ? Same difference. Because NOBODY will convince me they can receive Brave Stance 100% of the time, in UQ in particular... Maybe TEchter (as Main) only gives you x1.32 whereas Fighter gives x1,70+ but it's x1,32 ALL THE TIME (with the correct element, of course). And let's not forget all the great boosts you can have for yourself and your teammates as Te/Bo (I think this is precisely the issue with Pso2 players, we're too selfish). So, it's not Math only. It's a matter of usefulness too.
    1) Brave Stance isn't the only damage boosting skill Fi/Bo has. Also, it doesn't have to apply 100% of the time to be better than Techer main.
    2) Brave Stance isn't 70%, it's 50%. 80% during Limit Break. Wise Stance is 75%, so where did you get 70%?
    3) If there is even a single other Techer main in your MPA, Techer only gives 20%.
    4) Bo/Hu has higher unconditional multipliers than Te/Bo anyway, so Te/Bo is still worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    If you want to use jet boots with Te buffs then yeah there's that, but that's literally all Te/Bo has going for it. As I've said countless times before, having another techer (who actually uses shifta and deband at least) around makes the buffs irrelevant. This is even more true with the second territory skill making it easier for Techers to get their buffs on spread out players. If you're doing group content then it would be better to have a Te/Hu or Te/Fi with a Bo/Fi, Bo/Hu, or Fi/Bo than having the Bo try to go Te main. You'd both be getting the buffs from the techer AND be doing higher personal damage.
    If Bo had better support options then I could see it working for a Te/Bo wand whack support build, with jetboots as a side weapon, but Bo's "Support" skills are all only useful for supporting people with specific builds that not everyone might be running, if they're useful at all.
    Then there's fact that Fi itself has stuff besides stances anyway. For UQs where you say the stances are harder to maintain you have chase skills (which are piss easy to proc with moment gale's shift action and gives a little over 40%), and pp slayer which is REALLY easy to take advantage of with JBs due to their longer PA animations where they aren't recovering PP. It's also really easy to take advantage of TAJA.
    Then of course there's hunter. Bo/Hu is still good and get easier to utilize multipliers as well as skills that let you use your long PAs without worrying about dying.

And finally, it's really obvious that Poyonche was talking about personal damage output anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkios View Post
    Can someone post a basic Fi/Bo dual blade build? The builds on Selphea's guide are all borked and not working for me.
    I just tested, seems to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    I just tested, seems to work.
    Must have been on my end, working for me now too!

PS, so glad part 2 of your bouncer guide is out. Thanks for your work on those guides, super helpful.
    Arkios
    49HU - 58TE - 25FO - 61RA - 44GU - 50BR - 46FI - 29BO

is there no good jetboots currently, other than zirenheit?

13*s, nepto slider, fubuki, glow scrapper, boots of seraphy