Cant really say that's worth it. I'd probably stack with Tree Shifta but it's still probably not worth a full investment yet.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Yea, unless you got a really un-needed SP to spares, doesn't need to increase it

It seems I'll try capping ShiftaAdvance though o-o TeGu / GuTe ...... doesn't really have any problems with PP recovery, thanks to Zondeel + Talis throw + APPR. Might as well provide maximum possible support (Shifta) while I'm going Support (no one will have better Shifta too, so, no risk of other people overwriting it) o-o

Thanks for bringing the Shifta + ShiftaDrink, GHNeko
    Last edited by final_attack; May 18, 2015 at 01:34 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    People should stop answering questions with incorrect answers and spread false information...
    The gold-tier material update applied to all weapon rarity categories, so now 10* goes up to level 11 and 7-9* goes up to level 13 as well. All categories got an increase of 1 level, not just 11* weapons.

As for the current subject at hand, IMO, tech crafting is the only one worth leveling yourself, since it's the only one where you have to personally spam crafts over and over in order to get perfect (or near perfect) results. And spamming crafts gets much more troublesome if you have to request it from others. It's not as bad if you're friends with someone with high craft level, I guess, but still not as ideal as doing it yourself.
    With weapon/unit crafting, you really only need to do it once every so often when you get a new weapon or unit that you want to extend. It's fine to level the lower levels yourself to cut down on the time it takes to do a chain of requests, since that's much cheaper to do and Daily Crafts can help with that. But I don't think leveling to get the higher level recipes is worth it.
    And time-limited abilities are probably the worst. Even if you spend time to level it up, and resources spamming data drive creations to get a good one, you're limited to only one slot per unit type, so if you want to create another one for some other area, etc., you have to get rid of your current one. It's so much easier and cheaper to just find someone random with the best results and request it from them.
    By looking at the Craft shops, it would seem that effects are random, so even I were to buy 1, I can't be certain that I'll be getting Rare Drop Boost.

So this raises a new question as well as one of the previous one:

1- If I don't get the effect that I want, can I overwrite it with another one or must I wait the entire 6~7 days of usage?

2- What's the % boost of using Rare Drop Boost 5 on a unit?

I understand that if I get premium I have the ability to trade with other players. is it possible to trade 12 star weapons, and if so is there anything special I need like a weapon pass. Sounds like a stupid question but I haven't played for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky McMunky View Post
    I understand that if I get premium I have the ability to trade with other players. is it possible to trade 12 star weapons, and if so is there anything special I need like a weapon pass. Sounds like a stupid question but I haven't played for ages.
    No, 12*s are untradeable, so the pass doesn't exist yet.

Is there a guide for setting up a PS3 controller ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky McMunky View Post
    And you can only trade 9* with other people.
    Weapon, 10* and 11*, you need to get a pass at the recycle shop, then you can buy them.

Defense unit, you can only buy 10* with the bass, 11* pass don't exist yet.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Ostinato View Post
    Is there a guide for setting up a PS3 controller ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSaOJJIun8

There's a bit of "tinkering" you have to do at first (nowhere near as bad as MotionJoy or Xpadder tho), but after that initial set up: It's as close to the Xbox360's LITERAL Plug-n-Play as you can get (to my knowledge).

Spoiler!

Hey so if my vita memory card is full and I just received my copy of ep3 delux, can I just pop in a new larger memory card and update directly to that one using the cartridge plus the new memory card?

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis419 View Post
    Hey so if my vita memory card is full and I just received my copy of ep3 delux, can I just pop in a new larger memory card and update directly to that one using the cartridge plus the new memory card?
    Just wipe the old one on the memory card, put the cartridge in, and update the rest onto the memorycard.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-