Page 270 of 430 FirstFirst ... 170220260267268269270271272273280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 4299

Since you posted in both Bouncer and Fighter threads, but it's clear Fighter is the main choice, I'll reply here to both.

If your favorite weapons are fighter-based, why not Fi/Hu? Maining bouncer would probably suck too since you'll lose out on Limit Break and crit while Break Stance SD is a very small 15%.
    Honestly, I would look at what weapons you actually want to use, and then decide from there. It sounds like you aren't entirely sure really.

What's the best dps for double saber aside from weapon action?
    For mobs / bosses, spamming a single pa / making best use of TAJA?
    And how do I use the weapon action effectively? I find myself running out after a couple of seconds (not using Meteor Cudgel). And how does the wind parry actually work?

And again for daggers, what's the best dps aside from Symphonic Dive? And how can I use it effectively while staying in midiar and spending a lot of pp just to stay afloat (weapon action with move skill can only get you so far).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soma View Post
    And again for daggers, what's the best dps aside from Symphonic Dive? And how can I use it effectively while staying in midiar and spending a lot of pp just to stay afloat (weapon action with move skill can only get you so far).

Uh, Shift action can make you fly forever last time i used it. If you really want to maximize dps you can do Wild Rhapsody and uh i use Quick March, but the PA's itself don't really do more damage, it's just that you profit from Tech Arts. Due to how Symphonic Dive works you can't Tech Arts with that because it kicks you away from the target. Unfortunately Dive is fast enough so it's almost not worth the hassle.

Wait for dagger changes, Dive is sure to getting nerfed in the next weeks. In the meantime try out some few combos, i really like how fast Quick Marck > Wild Rhapsody comes out. If they buff Orchestra you get a pretty good aerial 3 PA stationary combo which profits from Tech Arts.

If they changed it that gap closers actually put you into a position to benefit from Tech Arts by allowing you into comboing into ANYTHING else that would be great too.

Don't know anything about Dsaber but last time i checked dunk is pretty powerful as far as PA's go and the new Hurricane PA is supposed to deal a ton of damage too. Don't listen to me though, my Meteor Cudgel is +8 and i can't bother to even pick up Saber Gear in my tree.
    Last edited by Macmaxi; May 22, 2015 at 06:19 AM.

The point of using meteor cudgel is for its potential (increased gear accumulation) and chaos riser.
    My setup is tornado >chaos riser>illusion

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Since you posted in both Bouncer and Fighter threads, but it's clear Fighter is the main choice, I'll reply here to both.

If your favorite weapons are fighter-based, why not Fi/Hu? Maining bouncer would probably suck too since you'll lose out on Limit Break and crit while Break Stance SD is a very small 15%.
    Honestly, I would look at what weapons you actually want to use, and then decide from there. It sounds like you aren't entirely sure really.
    Ya I was trying to figure out if I could find a build to work with bouncer.

Ideally, I want to use dagger, dual blade and double saber. But mostly dagger and dual blade. Unfortunately that means dealing with the bouncer elemental stance garbage... ever since bouncer release I hated their skill tree but I always really wanted to play them because their combination of weapons with fighter were precisely what I wanted.

But pretty much dagger is a 100% must. I'm just tired of hunter because I've been playing it since release and I don't enjoy hunter weapons at all- and mobbing is impossible with dagger. Not to mention most other weapons kill things so much faster than dagger.
    Last edited by Eternal255; May 22, 2015 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    75/75 Fi/Hu with Limit Break, light Trident Crusher 10503. Not sure if it was during Hunter anti-death.
    Also did 240k Backhand Smashes with God Hand light (forget what value) latent 3, and 80k x2 Symphonic Drives with Niren Agito 10503.
    I am doing 84k x2 Symphonic Drivers with Bloody Nails. No PP slayer and LB. My Fi/Hu is also equipped with only 95 s-atk per unit.
    Behold Team Crimson behind the troll/b20 and empowered by pso-world.com

2015-01-30T21:35:22 332 PUBLIC 12699499 Mondo get a life
    2015-02-03T00:08:00 506 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius our team lead has a toy too
    2015-02-03T00:08:06 508 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius he got it from posiden

I only have about 60-80 SATK per unit.
    I saw the famous player U.D. headbanging around the other day. He has 175 SATK per unit.

I'd also like to know how to play Double Saber effectively without Meteor Cudgel (sold all mine off).
    The Double Saber PAs feel awkward and lacking in synergy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I saw the famous player U.D. headbanging around the other day. He has 175 SATK per unit.
    Holy geez... Do you remember what he had affixed, exactly?
    Bayari/Pow5/Mod/FlictArma/Abi3/LoveFever/PowBoost or something? 7-slotting a whole set is riduculous, especially with something like that.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; May 24, 2015 at 01:45 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

He only has 140 per unit. The other 35 is timed abilities for (probably) dragon altar since we had altar weekly ranking this week.

All ur Fighter builds dont have damage
    ok? they are get 140 S-atack per unit///// and what?.
    just kick this plsyer in ultimate