Page 49 of 252 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051525999149 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    1,400 HP (with Deband Toughness, I'm presuming) is fantastic in comparison to my measly 625 HP. When I do have Deband Toughness, I forget how much HP I have; regardless, it's nowhere near the amount that you have.

As for the Saiki set, I've been hunting Gigur Gunne-gam since the release of Shironia -- and I have yet to get at least one unit for the set.

Until then, I'm stuck with the (Elder Soul + Technique III) Folly set with Heiremjees for the time being.
    might wanna go GGG trigger party before boost week ends

Oh yes, I honestly forgot that Boost Week is occurring already. I haven't played for a couple of days, nevertheless, I'll give it a go later.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    1,400 HP (with Deband Toughness, I'm presuming) is fantastic in comparison to my measly 625 HP. When I do have Deband Toughness, I forget how much HP I have; regardless, it's nowhere near the amount that you have.
    I made a pure HP set with HP crafted Saiki with Daibo/AlterMagia/Tech3/Stam3/StamBoost and use weapons with Daibo/AlterMagia/Tech4/Stam4/StamBoost, which breaks the 1400 HP mark before Deband Toughness (and no HP drink, of course) on any class+race combination higher than level 65. But considering that it takes that to break 1400 before buffs, the other affix is definitely after DT (unless that was with HP drink but w/o DT or something)
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

So is the new Live wand worth getting at all for a Techer? What about the Live Hunter weapons?

Wand Whacking Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    So is the new Live wand worth getting at all for a Techer?
    As far as I can see the live wand is slightly more effective than pristine small hammers.
    The TAtt and effective SAtt with wand reactor are both higher.

According to the jp wiki the potential is shadow formation but with increments of 5% and a max of 10%, so after 3 hits it would start outdamaging pristine small hammers if they had same stats.

It still falls behind summit moon, but it's probably easier to get 15 live wands than it is to get 10 summit moons for a rainbow set.
    As for how it stacks up against species latents I haven't a clue, didn't test those numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    So is the new Live wand worth getting at all for a Techer? What about the Live Hunter weapons?
    Haven't done the math yet, but I doubt Live is any stronger than Ideal for mobs so I wouldn't call it worthwhile. It's better than Pristine, but Pristine is the budget option, not hard to beat it.

As for the Hunter weapons, Glorious Wing and Trident Crusher are a little better for the first JA, but worse on the consecutive ones. Getting full rainbow Live is far more difficult though. Partisan could be worthwhile, but WL is mostly normal/Zanverse > Holding Current or Kaiser Rise spam so Glorious Wing would be more suitable.

That 450 DEX requirement makes it so that Newman characters can't use it without 1 DEX on mag though lol.

Oh yeah, and on an unrelated note, I forgot to say that I was reading around swiki and found confirmation that Wand Reactor's bonus S-ATK is affected by weapon element. It was still being investigated when I wrote the guide so I didn't mention it. This makes 13*s even more absurd for wands.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; May 27, 2015 at 05:41 PM.

How does Wand Reaktor stack with the Slave latent? I haven't bothered grinding my slave wand yet because it's still only 15% and no boost week.

It doesn't stack with that. It's a separate bonus.

Ah, I kind of expected that. Would've made some insane S-ATK numbers. I still haven't decided on element for my slave wand (I don't expect to 60% two of them, because ult lilipia is probably dead by the time I have my first one to 60%). My Ideal wand is gonna be light, because most bosses are weak to light. That leaves lightning, dark and wind.

Lightning and Wind have a chance to be the next ult element, and you can't get ultimate buster on 13*s and I doubt slave can beat a pristine hammer with ultimate buster on it, but maybe maths can proof me wrong. So I am leaning towards dark, which also goes well with the looks of it.

I might be able to get a Rikauteri sometime soon, and given how expensive they are, I'd like to get the most flexible element for all areas. What would be the recommended element to get? Light? Ice? Fire?

I'm also a bit of bow newbie - how should I use my PAs and what techs are good to use with Banish?