The Greatest Worst HUmar

I think this is bad. I dont know if this is new or old but... i entered a game while online and all the people had multiple weapons equipped. They killed enemies in ultimate mode with one hit. They had many weapons poking out of them. I left because of the exp. stealing. The next game i entered is in a different block. SAME THING!! PEOPLE HAVE 6000 ATP AND ARE KILLING EVERYTHING IN ONE HIT! All the games i entered after that were the same. This is a horrible way of cheating. I saw a guy using a dark flow, double cannon, and red daggers at the smae time. I saw a guy with grass assassin sabers that functioned as a gun and a double saber. I saw a FOmar with a holy ray that acted like a mechgun. These guys killed everything. It was like watching a nuke go off. Please, someone. This is real, just tell me its old and not to worry about it. This cheat is destroying pso...

The Greatest Worst HUmar

curses...i spelled "Important" wrong. oh well...

I saw that too. Someone named SSJant was using a double cannon but was acting different. First it was a slicer then a handgun and a saber. He said "He made it" I knew it was a duped hacked item.

The Greatest Worst HUmar

This new cheat is called the "multi-equip." I just found out because people are talking about it. Why does something like this have to exist? Soon, people will HAVE to do this cheat just so they can get exp. The people I saw killed everything one one hit. The poor baranz never stood a chance. Not to mention that almost every enemy dropped a rare and THEY were in front of it. I can only imagine what that crimson assassin dropped...

Dangly Parts

people don't HAVE to do this just to level ... i have a feeling there will be more locked games now than ever, just like in the DC days

i'm curious, was this possible on DC too? because i'm surprised no one ever came across the shop exploit, and everything that followed afterwards, back then

The Greatest Worst HUmar

It must have been possible. It seems that cheaters just got smarter and found news ways to piss me and some others off...royally.

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

The reason the shop stuff wasn't so hot back in the DC days was because you could easily do it all with a GS or CB and frankly it had better control then the shop dupe.