Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    True. However, I personally like long legs, big strong thighs(not fat mind you) and a nice round bubble butt (not fat ass), but enough to be dat ass (I am a fan of Kim Hyung-tae's art but his women usually lack butts). I then usually shrink the torso by exaggerating a bit to emphasize the lower body even more. Having small boobs help enhance the effect. I'm not a boob man even though I find small boobs quite attractive, I'm really an ass man. So I try to design my characters that way. Unfortunately, there's no butt slider in the game so I have to manipulate the legs and hips to get close to what I want. In addition, because I design them that way, the aesthetic is not pleasing to a lot of people because everyone is obsessed with gigantic boobs and anorexic looking bodies. Gotta have some meat, some muscle and strength, know what I mean?
    I know EXACTLY what you mean!

Nyao is pretty cute in my unbiased opinion! Her face could be a bit more unique (I think of one of the default looks when I see faces like that). But I think you nailed what you like in her overall design to a T..well considering what we have to work with anyway!

I agree with you on all but one thing...I love boobs too!

Here's my Ship 2 Main, Rabbie!

Stats:
    Race: Newman Female
    Eye Pattern: Burning Eye Small
    Eyebrows: Type E
    Makeup Pattern 1: Blush
    Makeup Pattern 2: Think Red Lip Color or Freckles
    Hairstyle: Rose Semi Long (ロゼセミロング)
    Body Paint: Black Dealer Tights
    Costume: Halter Top Pants Crimson
    Accessory 1: Bunny Tail
    Accessory 2: White Ribbon B
    Accessory 3: Lopping Rabbit Ears

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Sara-hime; Aug 3, 2015 at 12:18 PM.
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    I know EXACTLY what you mean!

Nyao is pretty cute in my unbiased opinion! Her face could be a bit more unique (I think of one of the default looks when I see faces like that). But I think you nailed what you like in her overall design to a T..well considering what we have to work with anyway!
    Thanks for the opinion, I'm glad you like her. Lol, actually, I did use the default face. It just matched with what I was going for. I'm a sucker for baby faces though(think almost like Selena Gomez or like a doll face on a Japanese girl). I might still post the character file, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    I agree with you on all but one thing...I love boobs too!
    Oh yes, I understand. There are ass men (myself) and then there are boob men and then there are the rare breed who love both, lol.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    Okay everyone, here is my character Nyao. If people actually like her, I'll post her character file. It took me forever to get her body to the point where I'm kind of satisfied with it.

Warning: image dump and for those who like big hips and thighs.

Spoiler!
    Is there a way to make the stomach bigger from front to back while making the ass not get that big? As it seems like you got the stomach to stay normal while making the ass huge.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Is there a way to make the stomach bigger from front to back while making the ass not get that big? As it seems like you got the stomach to stay normal while making the ass huge.
    I'm not for certain, but I think it has to do with the body shape and how large the legs are. I believe the hips directly influence the stomach if you add weight and then the size of the legs slightly affect the hips and butt as well. I had to find a happy medium in between (hence why I want a butt slider, lol). I went with a pear shape for the body in the editor. Unfortunately, I don't exactly remember what I did because it took an enormous amount of tweaking to get it just right. Maybe when I get a chance I'll look in the salon and take some images of her body shape settings.

I'm going to have to be completely honest,while I like ass as much as the next guy.....that's way too much.It also looks bad imo because her shoulders are too small.

Default I swear I'm not cosplaying *Says this while wearing Eruna-Repca*

Spoiler!

May or may not post the actual file for her but here's my Seira.

Race: Female Deuman
    Eyes: Default Deuman Eye Large (Left) カラーコンタクト 大 (Colour Contacts Large) (Right)
    Eyebrows: I forgot
    Eyelashes: I forgot
    Makeup Pattern 1: Bridal Makeup
    Makeup Pattern 2: Tragic Mark B
    Hair-style: Eruna Hair
    Body-paint: Eruna Stockings

(Contrary to what you may think I was not trying to cosplay as Eruna)

Costume: Magia Saviour
    Accessory 1: Canary Ribbon
    Accessory 2: Red Twin Flowers
    Accessory 3: Red Eruna Scarf (I'm swear, I wasn't trying to cosplay)
    Accessory 4: Shigure Glases

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    I'm going to have to be completely honest,while I like ass as much as the next guy.....that's way too much.It also looks bad imo because her shoulders are too small.
    I warned you, lol.

Since there hasn't been much reaction, no I won't post the character file. I told you all most of you wouldn't like it. I skew the proportions on purpose and hence people don't like that. So no character file, sorry.

Here is my character, Lumiel. She comes in 4 different flavors, each from a different race.
    Spoiler!

I've only used the basic options and costumes/parts in the files, so if anyone wants to use them, feel free to add whatever you like. In fact, just use the files as you please. I wouldn't have posted it if I mind, right?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    You want to roleplay as pregnant arks that have to participate in ship defense while falz are attacking?
    SEGA don't allow you to.
    Last edited by wefwq; Aug 4, 2015 at 01:36 AM.

Meh. All the hips and thighs talk. Fine change of pace when all that's ever seen nowadays is full frontal flesh packets. 'course they can be blended together for perfect harmony.

Spoiler!

I tried what I could, but booty is error 404 in pso2.
    ~