I have a noob question:

I'm crafting the PA Kazan for Braver.

If I unlock all the achievements for crafting Kazan, will it help me to get closer to: Power +215% & PP Cost -8 (Or will it just be a waste of time and meseta)?

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    I have a noob question:

I'm crafting the PA Kazan for Braver.

If I unlock all the achievements for crafting Kazan, will it help me to get closer to: Power +215% & PP Cost -8 (Or will it just be a waste of time and meseta)?

Thanks guys.
    IIRC what I read somewhere, Type-0 PA crafting mods both power and pp cost, while Type-1 mods just the power percentage and Type-2 mods just PP cost. Not sure what happens to the other stat should you pick either of the 2 types of unlocked crafting as I cant seem to find where I read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

^It's random result. So try as much as possible till you can get the preferred result.

I have one crafted at -8PP and power around 170+, good enough till I want to try crafting it again xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    ...how do we know there's some sort of limitation, exactly? The text appears to be about the quest's interval exchange shops, not the Challenge Miles exchange shop.

Exchange shops have never required people to unlock their trade options before, and I don't see why Sega wouldn't want people to be able to buy Ideal units right away. You have to have the 60K CM to buy them in the first place as is.
    Because I was talking with them about earning 60k to buy the Ideal units? And they replied with that.
    No reason for them to suddenly bring up Challenge 2 interval shop when I was talking about buying Ideal units.

SEGA would want people to actually play CM2. They always try to throw in some half-assed incentives (eg. disks, bonuses, etc).
    If they didn't, I'm sure there's a decent amount of people who will buy the units and try CM2 maybe only once, or not at all.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 19, 2015 at 03:09 AM.

I see.

Thanks Nyansan and KazukiQZ for your responses.

When extending an unit to Lv3 Special, do I have to extend the unit to Lv3 first (1>2>3>3 Special)?

No, you can go straight to the special lv3 recipe after doing level 2.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Whats the best way to level up after you've done all your quests that you can do for the day? (im sure im missing some that dont show up when you click reccomended quests but meh...)

I dont see Grind Reduction and % boosters in the visiphone shops. Are they not sold there anymore?
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

What matterboard has the story been translated up to so far?
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2