Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Come to think of it, how big is Digimon in japan?
    I don't think Digimon counts since, as far as I know, the original premise had nothing to do with the digital world being an online game.

This anime looks really terrible.

I am totally disappointed, looks garbage, If they wanted that whole school junk would it have killed them to make it at least about an ARKS academy inside an ARKS Ship or inside Oracle?
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Aug 23, 2015 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    I am totally disappointed, looks garbage, If they wanted that whole school junk would it have killed them to make it at least about an ARKS academy inside an ARKS Ship or inside Oracle?
    Yeah, I know right? I was thinking the exact same thing when I first saw it. Its pretty amazing how many different options they had and how uncreative the final result ended up.

Personally I feel they could have been more creative if you limited their options. Its kinda like being able to choose from a thousand cream flavors; but you end up either going with your favorite flavors, the safer options or the ones you only know of. Speaking of which, who are the writers for the anime?
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Aug 23, 2015 at 03:45 PM.

What if the school is indeed a school inside an ARKS ship and PSO2 world is real there, and they're really fighting against Darkers? Or is it already stated that they'll be playing the game?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    What if the school is indeed a school inside an ARKS ship and PSO2 world is real there, and they're really fighting against Darkers? Or is it already stated that they'll be playing the game?
    Premise is "Taking place on Earth in the near future."

I'd rather have another generic MMO anime than another Blazblue: Alter Memory.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I have to say I'm not really a fan of the school setting in animes either, but the actual PSO2 parts looked pretty rad. I'll be watching it specifically for that (as well as the story).

The thought did hit me though that there is something of a similarity to my personal life in the theme, which kind of serves as a throwback for me. Jr/middle and high school days were big for me and my PSO friends in the late DC and entirety of the GC/Xbox PSO lifespans.

Spoiler!
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I'll scope this out when it hits. Not thrilled about the school setting in the trailer though. So very typical and so non-PSOish to be honest. A futuristic academy would be one thing, but that looked a little to earthy to me.

Will it have Kobayashi music?