Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    just a question about these tittles , are the tittles permanent i mean i claim now the ranger and force ones , but can i claimthe hunter figther and other classes years later ? :P
    And why would you not claim these level-cap titles immediate as soon as you can? Unless you mean in the case that you don't cap other classes until way later... In that case, who knows. This is a special case, so there's always the chance that SEGA will do something to them when the level-cap gets raised, but as Anduril said, they don't have a history of removing titles.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    And why would you not claim these level-cap titles immediate as soon as you can? Unless you mean in the case that you don't cap other classes until way later... In that case, who knows. This is a special case, so there's always the chance that SEGA will do something to them when the level-cap gets raised, but as Anduril said, they don't have a history of removing titles.
    I've heard they change rewards for titles though.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I've heard they change rewards for titles though.
    They did change them once, but in that case it was to bring some older titles in line with the new ones, like giving ExCubes for NPC partner titles where previously they had given things like Synthesizers. If they were to change these titles, then it would mean that they would have to take the bonus away from those who already have it. Odds are they'll just add new titles with different bonuses if/when they raise the level cap, or some time thereafter.

That was because the old rewards for a bunch of titles were crap, so they changed them to give out better rewards. They also gave people that already claim the old rewards the same items through the Visiphone. AFAIK, nothing was changed for the worse and no one came out behind from the change.

EDIT: Ninja'ed
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    As far as I know, they don't remove Titles. The unlock requirement is merely "be Lv75 in X class" (according to the s-wiki), so even if the level cap increases you'll still be able to get the bonus once you hit that requirement.
    thanks , now i know i dont have to rush the leveling up