Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Seriously need help with my Gunner.

I am a 71 GU/50 RA, and even at my level, my damage is absolutely terrible. As in, even with 10/10 WB, and Chain Trigger, I do about 66k damage with each hit of
    Satellite Aim top.

I know that my weapon is also terrible, a 12* Psycho Kugel.

My RATK stat is also terrible, only 2k. How do I get it to the levels that I see other players have?

2 things I know I definitely need to do are:

Completely redo my mag. It is a huge mess and has stats everywhere.

Get a better weapon. Something along the lines of a 13*, such as Ideal Trigger.

Are there any other things that I could do to raise my dps as a Gunner? Thanks in advance.

Could you provide your skill tree? It would be good to know if it looks something like this at least so that it is definitely not a problem with your skill tree. Pretty much most of your damage is going to come from this.
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0jdoIb0000000j

you should be dealing headshots/weakspot if you're subbing ranger though. because rangers have hueg multipliers on weakspot which heads are also counted as weakspot

2000 atk is a bit low for a maxed out character (which you are not, your sub is still at level 50), but to be honest? People who think an "average" endgame character will have 3k+ atk are either delusional or lying. Sure, some will reach that high. Some, but most players won't bother - and it doesn't mean they are lazy or noobs. Also characters with the same atk may do vastly different damage due to percentile modifiers.

You can increase your damage, but I am telling you not to have unrealistic expectations.

What do your affixes look like? How many r-atk points does your mag actually have? Is your weapon at 50 element?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Might want to consider getting Magatsu's BlockerBread since it increase SatAim by 20%, while waiting for *13. Possibly you can 50ele it in 1 EQ time (~4 runs).

Skull Tmg (from Kuronia) is very nice too, it seems o-o
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Need a screenshot of your weapon (1st tab) and yes, your skill tree too.

What he needs to do most is provide his tree, not only for his GU, but also for his RA to see what multipliers he's taking advantage of correct me if I am wrong guys, but here is the general tree set up I use when I go Gu/Ra

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...0jdoIb0000000j

Keep in mind if you are making use of the Show Time tree that you NEED to not get hit for that bonus to stay on you. Once One More Time kicks in, you will save whatever damage bonus you accumulated for showtime for the whole duration.

Typically durring a boss fight I will throw up Show Time before I head into the area, so I start with a higher damage bonus, and less time to make OMT kick in.

Also keep in mind that it'll be hard to make tree skills like standing snipe to kick in on a mobile class like Gu. That could also be where you're seeing damage issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    2000 atk is a bit low for a maxed out character (which you are not, your sub is still at level 50), but to be honest? People who think an "average" endgame character will have 3k+ atk are either delusional or lying. Sure, some will reach that high. Some, but most players won't bother - and it doesn't mean they are lazy or noobs. Also characters with the same atk may do vastly different damage due to percentile modifiers.

You can increase your damage, but I am telling you not to have unrealistic expectations.

What do your affixes look like? How many r-atk points does your mag actually have? Is your weapon at 50 element?

2k is indeed low
    i have 3k unbuffed
    With team buff, shifta drink and shifta advance i have 4020 r atk
    100 ct sat aim hits for ~500k each hit
    with budget 65 atk units
    just bring buffs...

Since most of your power comes from wepons and units what affixes are you currently running and on what unit set?

@Dammy
    How do you have 3000 unbuffed? I only have about 2400-2500, with +75 on each Saiki unit and +90 on Blocker Bred weapon, or +85 on Ideal Rifle.