Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D-Cell Aliens?

I think that the monsters in the ruins were put there by the race who sealed Dark Force, tostop anyone from releasing him.

I agree with that. That or Dark Falz just spawned them.

On 2003-08-03 05:44, PlatypusMaximus wrote:
    ...they gained a link to Dark Falz, allowing her...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlatypusMaximus on 2003-08-03 05:45 ]</font>
    For this, stop reffering to Dark Falz as her!
    The enemy/boss in PSO is a incarnation of a conciousness called Dark Falz, it just happens to have taken over a female body, but Dark Falz is sex-less.

And for the D-Cell enemies, they are dark spawns, probably created by the evil conciousnesscalled Dark Falz during the millenia in which it has been trapped in the spaceship.
    When the army from Pioneer 1 discovered and entered the spaceship, that army of D(ark?)-Cell warriors assaulted the oncoming army, kiling most, controlled by a single conciousness.

In ep.2 the logs referr to IT, I belive IT is Dark Falz in it's ghost-like state. And IT wounded Flowen, poisoning his body with D-cells...
    Osto later experimented with the D-cells extracted from Flowens body, creating biological weapons...
    1.De Rol Le: A huge crustacean with a poison that can transform living life-forms.
    2.Gal Gryphon: A gigantic monster, with great physical strength.

And by inserting the Olga AI into Flowen's body, he sealed the destiny of all the people on Pioneer 1...
    Osto was the reason for Vol Opt running amok, thereby temporarily releasing Dark Falz, when Dark Falz was released temporarily, it sent a shockwave over the planet to wipe out every human and newman on Pioneer 1...

I belive something in the spaceship drew Dark Falz back into it's chamber, once those that had opened the seal were dead.
    That's what it means by Unlimited Seal...
    Dark Falz can be released, but if he/she who released the Dark conciousness dies, IT is banished, sucked back into the closest place to heaven, inside the spaceship...

And when I say spaceship, I mean the ruins.
    With the closest place to heaven, I refer to Dark Falz's chamber, where it keeps the souls of it's victims trapped with it... The closest place to heaven, where souls are trapped forever...

Whoa, I went on and on and on and on......

Beta 772, i.e. De Rol Le/Dal Ra Lie, probably infected the Forest monsters with it's tentacle, (the one it attacks you with on the platform) and tranformed them.

Beta 772 was probably a test of the real systems that were going to be used on Flowen for the Olga Flow project, which was going to be based on Dark Falz's infection the Forest Monsters.

Basically, i'm theriorizing that the Forest monsters are the start of it all, and branch out to De Rol and Falz. De Rol turned them into Altered forms, and Falz simply used what we call 'Parasitic Cell D', or whatever.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Phanatic

And by inserting the Olga AI into Flowen's body, he sealed the destiny of all the people on Pioneer 1...
    Osto was the reason for Vol Opt running amok, thereby temporarily releasing Dark Falz, when Dark Falz was released temporarily, it sent a shockwave over the planet to wipe out every human and newman on Pioneer 1...
    Osto was not the reason. Dark Force infected Vol Opt, along with all the robots, with his Photons. And that temporary releasing... doesn't sound convincing. As for that Olga AI, that was to be able to control Olga Flow, but it never worked.
    Beta 772, i.e. De Rol Le/Dal Ra Lie, probably infected the Forest monsters with it's tentacle, (the one it attacks you with on the platform) and tranformed them.
    Nope, because then you would be seeing A.Beast types in the Forest. They are affected Dark Force's strange Photons. De Rol Le only infected the animals and plants in the Caves.
    Beta630 is Gal Gryphon, and he infected the wildlife on Gal Da Val.

On 2003-08-03 17:15, Benoit wrote:
    Osto was not the reason. Dark Force infected Vol Opt, along with all the robots, with his Photons. And that temporary releasing... doesn't sound convincing. As for that Olga AI, that was to be able to control Olga Flow, but it never worked.
    According to a quest, Callus said something from the outside (not Vol Opt, but outside of the mines) was trying to hack Callus.
    This means that with "outside" it must be from Gal De Val.
    Olga was taken over by Dark Forces and hacked Vol Opt. Callus seemed to be able to resist the hacking for quite some time, but Callus had the least power in control of things around there, at least when it comes to robots.
    They never said anything about using the Olga AI to control Flowen, in his current state.
    It just said "Olga AI transferred into test subject" or something like that.
    Something went wrong after that, all logs ended and Vol Opt was hacked. All personell at Gal De Val disappeared and Dark Falz was released from the spaceship/ruins.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowJedi on 2003-08-03 17:25 ]</font>

Phanatic

They're using a human core, in hopes of being able to control it.
    In other words,
    They're trying to make controllable "Bioweapons" based on "IT."
    And they probably were going to control that human core with the Olga AI. Why else would it be placed inside?
    According to a quest, Callus said something from the outside (not Vol Opt, but outside of the mines) was trying to hack Callus.
    This means that with "outside" it must be from Gal De Val.
    No, it can't be Gal Da Val. Montague states himself in Soul of Steel that Olga has no logs after the explosion and the link was shut off from the other side. So it can't be Olga. I believe Calus was being hacked by Vol Opt. If that's not the case, then it's Dark Force.

From my understanding of the story... The militar was mining due to some readouts made by Osto... While mining they found the ship and the seals... they broke the seals and explored the ruins... The monsters there were already out... meaning they were put there by the defenders that sealed falz... they were probably corrupted, but they were there first... then after they military got through the accidently released Falz... who sought out a strong body... so it destroyed everyone in the area... while that was going on though flowen was leadin his unit down in to the depth... was attacked by one of the infected gaurdians... so he was deemed unsuitable for falz... but osto who was a coward and ran... decided to study it... he studied flowen and then they put the olga ai in him to keep data... when he went berzerk because the dcells linked him with falz... they trashed him(down the shoot)... so back on track... after falz blasted everything... it had kept rico alive (how i dont know)... and it knew she would seek it out... or seek out answers... it also knew that the people of pioneer 1 were only an expeditionary force and that there were two more ships on the way... so after it knew p2 arrivived is when it killed everyone/everything that wasnt already its off... im probably not making sense... but yeah... i think that to sum it up... dark falz was found by the military, flowen infected while exploring, flowen taken to research facility where osto experimented with dcells, osto enhanced them and used them on creatures on gal val dal (sp?), then p2 entered orbit, falz released energy killing all but those infected with dcells and the androids it had corrupted (probably through photons like fore stated,it probably had them under its control for a while but kept them as spies of sorts), then rico was left because she was strongest being not infected (flowen would be infected and then changed by osto so falz was in contact with flowen's mind through dcell infection), so then rico finds falz and falz possess her, thereby making that two large dcell organisms are present on areas colonized by pioneer colonists, then all those organisms are given directives through falz through flowen (in case of gal dal val)... thats my theory, tear it apart as need be ... thx for lettin me contribute...

Very interesting stuff... only thing I don't understand is where the bodies of all the people on P1 went. It's mind boggoling, no? Maybe the Dark forms are actually infected people like Flowen... but that's just my explanation.