Hey its Zeig, you never know. XD

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

i started up blue stacks for pso2es and its asking me for google play information. if i enter my google account will it terminate my es? (isnt it region locked?) i installed it with the apk from arkslayer. doesnt es have to be updated? do i have download a new apk from arkslayer maybe?

opp, had to download the current patch version from bumped, k.
    Last edited by Otokonokotron; Oct 15, 2015 at 10:40 AM.

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Is this accessory adjustable?

リーディングアイ 緑

I was hoping to center it on a face model.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

What exactly do I have to do with tweaker whenever there's a patch after a maintenance?
    I don't know why tweaker downloaded 10,000+ files (8gig+) instead of the mentioned patch size which is I think 1.5gig?

I downloaded it anyway and it's working. But there's another problem, my game crashes when I enter area 3 of nab free field.

Quote Originally Posted by sofiery View Post
    What exactly do I have to do with tweaker whenever there's a patch after a maintenance?
    I don't know why tweaker downloaded 10,000+ files (8gig+) instead of the mentioned patch size which is I think 1.5gig?

I downloaded it anyway and it's working. But there's another problem, my game crashes when I enter area 3 of nab free field.
    If that happens to you, your options are to either use the official launcher to update, or manually select "Check for PSO2 update" without (new method) after hitting "No" on the automatic prompt. Either one of those should avoid the issue that some people have with the New Method.

As for the crashing, you probably need to run a file check.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshellent View Post
    Is this accessory adjustable?

リーディングアイ 緑

I was hoping to center it on a face model.
    EVERY accessory is adjustable, no exceptions (or at least I've yet to run into any). To what degree varies though.

And just eyeballing the store preview I don't think what you're planning would work very well - the mild asymmetry of the thing aside, it's angled to the lower left (viewed from the front) somewhat and will likely look rather silly if moved to the centerline of the face. And no, you can't adjust angles. :/

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    EVERY accessory is adjustable, no exceptions (or at least I've yet to run into any). To what degree varies though.

And just eyeballing the store preview I don't think what you're planning would work very well - the mild asymmetry of the thing aside, it's angled to the lower left (viewed from the front) somewhat and will likely look rather silly if moved to the centerline of the face. And no, you can't adjust angles. :/
    Alright, figured that was going to be the case but I had to ask anyway. Thank you.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If that happens to you, your options are to either use the official launcher to update, or manually select "Check for PSO2 update" without (new method) after hitting "No" on the automatic prompt. Either one of those should avoid the issue that some people have with the New Method.

As for the crashing, you probably need to run a file check.
    I think something is wrong with the files for rockbear, I found out my game crashes when there's a rockbear, after file checks and with no english patch I was able to enter area 3 but rb isn't moving and I can't hit it.

Edit: It's working now after file check in the official launcher.
    Last edited by sofiery; Oct 15, 2015 at 05:17 PM.

i wanna buy AC using pso2es, um, do i have to set a card up or something? obviously it cant just magically just have my info.

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    i wanna buy AC using pso2es, um, do i have to set a card up or something? obviously it cant just magically just have my info.
    You need to set up a Google Wallet account and make sure you have the PlayStore available on the device you have/bluestacks.