Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nconde25 View Post
    It's an Athlon x2 64 3800+ 2.2Ghz, 3.5Gb Ram, GeForce GT440, HDD samsung 320GB.

I don't have any other program running just PSO2, i've tried deleteing gameguard folder and it created itself when i launched the game but still gave me the same blue screen.
    Is your HD FAT32 or NTFS?
    Also, OS?

Win 7 64 bit, NTFS.

i'm updating windows with win update just for the sake of it..
    Edit: Ok 13 important updates, 13 optional, i select all, download, update, reboot, check for updates, no new updates system is up to date green icon all perfect.

I run PSO2 -> blue screen.

must be something else >_>
    Last edited by PSOGroupieNo1; Oct 26, 2012 at 06:07 AM.

Win 7 64 bit, NTFS.

i'm updating windows with win update just for the sake of it..
    Edit: Ok 13 important updates, 13 optional, i select all, download, update, reboot, check for updates, no new updates system is up to date green icon all perfect.

I run PSO2 -> blue screen.

must be something else >_>
    Gameguard is reacting to something and it results on a BSOD...
    There's something running on your system which causes it to react that way :P

Well, i closed every program, i removed everything from msconfig, i manually closed running process except essensial, and it still bsod, i think GG is a piece of s... honestly when i played Lineage 2 it crashed the client to many legit players, but it didn't stop 1 single bot program user and the servers where full of train bots.

I am giving up playing this game thanks to GG.

Well, i closed every program, i removed everything from msconfig, i manually closed running process except essensial, and it still bsod, i think GG is a piece of s... honestly when i played Lineage 2 it crashed the client to many legit players, but it didn't stop 1 single bot program user and the servers where full of train bots.

I am giving up playing this game thanks to GG.
    I almost give up too, then I uninstalled Avast and I got the game working.
    Why don't you install Avast and run a deep scan on boot? It will help you anyways even if it doesn't get the game working ^w^
    Oh yeah, uninstall Avast if you want to play xD

I'm gonna play RaiderZ it uses game guard too it but doesn't make my computer explode. and it's in english and free.

Thanks for help though!

I'm gonna play RaiderZ it uses game guard too it but doesn't make my computer explode. and it's in english and free.

Thanks for help though!
    Oh, good luck in that game, I also tried it but it was too shitty to be worth my time o.o
    Grindfest at level 2, nothing is fun, characters are deformed.
    The game's bad :P

When i start the game, after GameGuard i get KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (dump_wmimmc.sys) at bluescreen any help, try alrdy some stuff on google, didnt help at all.
    It is on Windows 10.
    Last edited by sakare; Oct 22, 2015 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sakare View Post
    When i start the game, after GameGuard i get KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (dump_wmimmc.sys) at bluescreen any help, try alrdy some stuff on google, didnt help at all.
    It is on Windows 10.
    This happens to me all the time on my laptop; it is a Gameguard issue. What I usually do is use the Tweaker's "Fix GameGuard Error" function before I launch the game. If it properly deletes everything, then you should be good to go, but if it gives you the access denied error, more than likely you'll be getting the BSoD when you launch, so you can try restarting your PC to see if it will work (you can also try booting into Safe Mode and deleting the gameguard folder manually).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    This happens to me all the time on my laptop; it is a Gameguard issue. What I usually do is use the Tweaker's "Fix GameGuard Error" function before I launch the game. If it properly deletes everything, then you should be good to go, but if it gives you the access denied error, more than likely you'll be getting the BSoD when you launch, so you can try restarting your PC to see if it will work (you can also try booting into Safe Mode and deleting the gameguard folder manually).
    thx, but did that all alrdy, doesnt help.