Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Having bosses that are actually aggressive enough to force you to focus on dodging for more then a second or two is a step in the right direction as far as difficulty goes, IMO.

But yeah. PD needs more HP and/or shorter stun periods, because it won't even get a chance to use all of its attacks against a semi-competent group. Somehow got a faster kill time this run even though it got more attacks off, though.

Just fought PD for the first time-

That was honestly the most enjoyable fight I've ever had in this game.

That fucking 1v1 against Persona was fucking baller. 'Course I'm not sure what to actually do there since he ended up wiping me anyway. I'm going to ASSUME Sega put a literal DPS check into this fight (albeit likely a minor one). I was using Partizans at the time, and aiming Volg on a small target that moves around like him isn't always guaranteed, next time Swords definitely.

He does die ridiculously quickly though, I could see a good MPA burning him down in no time flat. Double was more annoying, tbh, what with their constantly moving weakpoint until the 2nd phase of the fight.

PD has multiple DPS checks, but the first two are really unlikely to actually be failed (Whenever it's pointing its core towards that platform, it'll laser everybody if it's not damaged enough).

Dunno how tight the one at the solo segment is, but it's never taken me more then maybe 10-15 seconds to KO myself.

I don't know what it is but i find the PD fight incredibly boring(with the exception of the solo part) compared to DF Loser.
    Last edited by Unnamed Player; Oct 28, 2015 at 09:58 AM.

Well the Persona 1v1 is a shared HP pool, if someone else WB's their Persona, it'll apply on yours too. Everyone spawns at the same time afterwards, also.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    So 6 Caligula stones per complete, so 16-17 completions for one Austere/Invade weapon
    Are you sure you got Caligulas? I checked and my first run I got 4 Nero stones and 0 Caligula. Second run I got 6 Nero stones and 2 Caligula.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Are you sure you got Caligulas? I checked and my first run I got 4 Nero stones and 0 Caligula. Second run I got 6 Nero stones and 2 Caligula.
    I got 6 caligula each run, and only 1 nero from one of them.

For data collection purposes: I got 10 Caligula and 1 Nero total so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    I got 6 caligula each run, and only 1 nero from one of them.
    this is more accurate for PD