Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

im gonna make a black steiner looking guy!
    (not much to do with the post cough!)

First off.. Ninja Summoner and Samurai <with a few others> ARe being added in a expansion, as most MMORPG's have. Second i never said it wasnt a final fantasy, I just said most people are whining because it has 'final fantasy' in the title! IF it wasnt a final fantasy most people who give a flip cause its just that as i said, most love FF for the RPG sense, not MMORPG. BTW technically this is outside of all Final Fantasy genre, so its not to be taken as just another FF game.

MMORPG's dont shine until they hit the mainstream and gather many many players. Beta is never the same as going Live, I played Everquest in 1999, played for 4 years and said goodbye at that time. Just gave my account away didnt care, but in those 4 years there was many fun events i was in, as any game, its the fun factor that counts in the end. I have rarely found people who played months into a game steadily didnt find something good about it, but those who play for a few weeks or less wont like it cause they never got to the extroidinary complex gameplay further/deeper in.

Not everyone will like FF11, but many will the same. The job system supposed to resemble the FFT type of class's and advancement, which would make it quite long and fun. Only realquestion is you got many different race's, and the different race's unlike FFT dont have set careers, so will be still special for each player really.

Also should mention they are incorporating a strange combo system, where if 1 person or multiple people can land certain spells or phyical hits or such in a perfect order and in synch, then you create a large cdombination that emits large amounts of damage. As i said there is alot still coming..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Creasian on 2003-08-03 16:38 ]</font>

Well, having imported the game, I can say I thought the game was the best MMORPG I played...and there are not too many of those I am too thrilled about. The only reasons why I left was money reasons and communication errors (very hard to find parties if you are an English player on a Japanese server).

As I should have enough money at the time, I will be getting the US version.

And as from what I heard, the US version will include the expansion with the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-08-03 17:13 ]</font>

On 2003-08-01 20:41, Tidus_415 wrote:
    some people imported the game.
    some people are retarted, go megid yourself and never return

I've played the beta at a friends house, it's so much fun

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soundboz on 2003-08-03 23:56 ]</font>

Old Skool Hunter

sorry to say ff11 does have a story its about the war and the battle for the crystals , like in ff1, the orcs start coming all over the land monsters start to rise all that crap and then its up to a band of warriors (the players) to find the source(shadowmaster biggest boss in any game ever!) and restore order to the land and happy happy happy that stuff, the game is good, lots of exploration, cool eye candy its cool if your a ff freak, who has no fuckin life and wants to fuckin complain about a game all day rather then go outside and get poonany then you wont like it but hey w/e http://www.ff11online.com if you go there just read the story there and who gives a freak really does anyone play pso for the story?!?! no way manthey just play it cause its addicting hack n slash fun not because " i have to see rico jump out of falz!!!!!!!!!!!!" " no the ruins is actually a spaceship!!!!!!!!!!' who gives a flying fuck, i just got more thing to say ...........starocean3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tetzuro on 2003-08-04 06:22 ]</font>
    loli edit: watch your language + 1 warning

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-19 16:10 ]</font>

Phanatic

You must be one of the most retarded persons here. There are more people than you think that play PSO for the story. That's not the only reason, but there are people like that. Me, for example. It's a fun game, and it has a deep story. I like it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Again a story about crystals? Does it never end? Well, whatever, it may still be good. *cough, cough* But when I visited their site, there was no mention of any story at all. They were only talking about how great the world is and that you can hunt for monsters or live a peaceful fishing life. Meh. Didn't impress me. I thought it was boring. Well, we'll see what the game becomes, but when seeing a beta, most things are already set in iron.

Old Skool Hunter

w/e frankly i dont care just a freakin game if you wanna front bout it go cry bout it or beat off to some anime chick lol

Oh, boy, another final fantasy game! I can confuse myself some more!

But seriously, I've only played the original FF and I didn't get it. I've been waiting for someone to explain it to me so I don't wander around aimlessly trying to figure out why I have to kill stuff.

Seksh U. Wall

w/e frankly i dont care just a freakin game if you wanna front bout it go cry bout it or beat off to some anime chick lol
    Done, and done! LoL