Page 284 of 413 FirstFirst ... 184234274281282283284285286287294334384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Wind are the good elements for Vinto. [sic]
    Wait, there's a reason to use wind?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    At least quote the entire grammatically correct phrase/sentence or a single word. Not sure why you want to put an [sic] there when it's your own failure at quoting rather than mine at writing.

And yes there is. Unlike Forces, you don't need to invest in a Wind weapon to cast Wind techs. If a target is weak to Fire/Lightning and Wind there's no reason to opt for the element with weaker boss killing techs.

Zanverse - Nazan - Vinto. Elemental Stance applies to Zanverse. I don't think you can find a Lightning rotation that will hit harder on Gels. Same with Rockbear and Forest Banthers.
    Last edited by Selphea; Oct 30, 2015 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Zanverse - Nazan - Vinto. Elemental Stance applies to Zanverse. I don't think you can find a Lightning rotation that will hit harder on Gels. Same with Rockbear and Forest Banthers.
    Now that you mention it, can't you use Zanverse -> non-wind tech -> Vinto with success in any situation? Instead of casting 2 bartas or 2 gifoies, for example.

Although, that video uses the +100% gear boots to cast 1 gifoie, then an uncharged Zanverse (which I didn't even notice the first time I watched).

Although, what do I know. I've just been using Vinto with -pp crafts (foie, barta, zonde, sazan, grants, megid)
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Now that you mention it, can't you use Zanverse -> non-wind tech -> Vinto with success in any situation? Instead of casting 2 bartas or 2 gifoies, for example.

Although, that video uses the +100% gear boots to cast 1 gifoie, then an uncharged Zanverse (which I didn't even notice the first time I watched).

Although, what do I know. I've just been using Vinto with -pp crafts (foie, barta, zonde, sazan, grants, megid)
    Depending on the number of Vintos you need, it can work for non-Ilbarta rotations, but Concentrated Zanverse is not exactly low on PP cost or all that fast.

I'm having some trouble with my Bouncer.
    Decided to use a Bo/Hu build I found here and its way stronger than the crappy Bo/Te build I was using earlier.
    But an issue I've found is that I lack the T-ATK necessary to equip my old Blue Jet Boots, or the Red Jet Boots someone suggested I use.
    With my (crappy) Mag equipped, I have 520 T-ATK but i need 597 to equip Red and 600 for Blue.

How do I even go about getting enough T-ATK to use better weapons if I'm relying fully on Switch Strike for my T-ATK?

You need to craft Red JBs. Use a -10% equip reduction and get more levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmeleon View Post
    Who needs ilbarta:

Muhgawd.

Is vinto supposed to hit that hard?
    I have Ideal Jet Boots with 50 Element (doubt it's that lack of 60 element), but at most I can only do 270k per vinto on Bal Rodos.

Also noticed you maxed the gear gauge bars from charging only one tech, how does that work? * ^*
    Last edited by Amatsukaze; Nov 1, 2015 at 01:26 AM.

He used the 12* boots that doubles gear rate.
    And yeah that Vinto hits abnormally hard, but it might be just the boosts he have on. Typically, FI/BO hits between 400-450k with a large shifta drink and no team buff
    You should be able to get a faster kill if you do the strike gust + vinto rotation with a correct element 13*
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Nov 1, 2015 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    He used the 12* boots that doubles gear rate.
    And yeah that Vinto hits abnormally hard, but it might be just the boosts he have on. Typically, FI/BO hits between 400-450k with a large shifta drink and no team buff
    You should be able to get a faster kill if you do the strike gust + vinto rotation with a correct element 13*
    I thought vinto used the element you charged your boots with and not its base element so would having the correct 13* element boots matter?

250kish as BO/HU btw, I'm guessing BO/FI set up instead would boost vinto's damage by 200kish?