Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Phanatic

I run a PSO script site, and I'm progressing well.
    Today I decided to have a look at what kind of script PSO World has in its Guides section. OMG it was hideous. Typos, blank lines, missing choices... Those scripts aren't even worthy of their title! They don't use a standard format, and seem to have been made with no care at all. What the hell were they and the PSO admin(s) thinking when they posted that?!

I've only looked at one today, and some time ago at another one, but it was enough to get my conclusions.

Actually we were dealing with a annoying kid at the time and didn't have time to spend all day reformatting a script a user graciously submitted to us.

Oh wow someone submitted us a script to help us, instead of making threads bashing us.

If you dislike this site so much why are you even here still?

hell if I say anything, you're gonna say it's offensive or I'm abusing your ignorance, so

We can say stuff about your site too, but hey, I'm too busy doing more important things like eating peanut butter.

Do you ever stop whining? Like seriously are you ever content or do you just go places and bash everything they try to do? The only choices that were in there were the ones that affected the plots, putting in a way to have the choice splits wouldn't really make much sence or serve much of purpose if they don't affect the plot at all. The lines are spaced like that because they are to reflect the text boxs that the characters speak. And have you ever seen a real script? Because a lot of them are written like that so the actors know the breaks are in the diaglog.

Reading this article makes me sad because I realize the quality of the mods and staff at this site.

We have a individual who decides to point out something atrocious and hideous to you so called site maintainers and what do you do?

You take it the wrong way and decide to vent your pent up anger on some innocent poster. That is not the way Mods should act.

Just because he degraded a piece of crap you take such pride in is not reason to be immature and publically insult someone. How immature is that? You're not showing superiority, You're not showing how great you are, You are showing your ignorance.

Anyone can insult in a public forum, Anyone can insult on a message board, But those people usually do it because they have a legitimate reason.

Mods are not allowed to insult the ones they dislike in a public forum. That is showing bias. You mods can no longer be trusted for your actions.

I pity those who looked up to you, You sadden me. I might have become a member of this forum to help others, But now that I see the biasedness and immaturity of the mods, I have no reason to.

Thank you for stopping me from wasting my time. I could have become like you, A upset little person who has to vent anger our in a public forum because they can't deal with it. HOW SAD!

glad to be of service!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-05 20:10 ]</font>

Good donut bit. Did you answer salad's pm?

think we have enough smilies?

Yeah, I finally got back.. So I got to answer it.

Just one more?

Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter