Page 563 of 684 FirstFirst ... 63463513553560561562563564565566573613663 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 6832

So, after a forever and a day of not playing PSO2, I'm prompted to update the Tweaker!..but then this happens. Continue just gives me a frozen download bar, and Quit merely quits the downloader.

Signature? SIGNATURE? How do you add a signature!?

what is the "large files (new method)" in the tweaker for ?

Alright, I'm having a really hard time with things. I had download PSO2 and Tweaker previously, and they worked fine. And then I stopped playing for almost a year, but that's not the big thing. My hard drive died, and I lost everything.

So Thursday or Friday or so, I'm trying to get PSO2 to work again. I redownload PSO2 to a file on my desktop, and Tweaker does its thing, and... the game is borked entirely. I removed all the patches, got all the old files out and all the new files in, and repatched things. The farthest I've been able to get is to the loading screen where the blue tunnel thing is happening, and then it just... stays there... forever. There also isn't any music whatsoever. The only sound I heard was a kind of broken up "SEGA" when I was booting it (but I think that was just my computer chugging because I was closing Skype at the same time).

There are no error messages to report, and nothing out of the ordinary happens until I start the tunnel sequence, which never, ever ends.

What should I do?

Anyone else having problems with the item translations? I installed the game on a new PC recently and everything except the item translations works fine. I repatched the game several times and no difference.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

Quote Originally Posted by windmagesoren View Post
    Alright, I'm having a really hard time with things. I had download PSO2 and Tweaker previously, and they worked fine. And then I stopped playing for almost a year, but that's not the big thing. My hard drive died, and I lost everything.

So Thursday or Friday or so, I'm trying to get PSO2 to work again. I redownload PSO2 to a file on my desktop, and Tweaker does its thing, and... the game is borked entirely. I removed all the patches, got all the old files out and all the new files in, and repatched things. The farthest I've been able to get is to the loading screen where the blue tunnel thing is happening, and then it just... stays there... forever. There also isn't any music whatsoever. The only sound I heard was a kind of broken up "SEGA" when I was booting it (but I think that was just my computer chugging because I was closing Skype at the same time).

There are no error messages to report, and nothing out of the ordinary happens until I start the tunnel sequence, which never, ever ends.

What should I do?
    Probably it's because data files aren't installed completely. File check may fix the problem.

Why does the damage parser plugin keep getting enabled on its own? I don't want to use it. It shouldn't be turned on by default.

Missed 1st TD4 because new method of updating was unable to download all required files. Old method worked.

During the maintenance I figured I would update my PSO2 tweaker from w/e It was previously to the current one since my tweaker kept asking me to do so. The result was this:
    Spoiler!

And It just stuck there forever. I thought re-downloading a new tweaker would solve the problem but sadly for some reasons I just can't get it to finish downloading even tho its only ~3mb:
    Spoiler!

I tried downloading it on different Computers/ Laptops but It would give me the same result.
    I can't be the only one getting this problem, right? Would anybody kindly upload their PSO2 Tweaker here so I can try and get it to work?

www(dot)dropbox(dot)com/s/c687jhqut2jbxzv/PSO2%20Tweaker%20.exe?dl=0

Here is the PSO2Tweaker that I have.

But you shouldn't trust a total stranger who give you a .exe, so here is the virustotal

www(dot)virustotal(dot)com/fr/file/3e3f581acc6d1645e5502dd2d8f074c984aac50fe3a5064311 d7383a16003e0e/analysis/1450786656/

Feel free to analyse it again just in case

Thanks boss, works like a charm.