Page 304 of 758 FirstFirst ... 204254294301302303304305306307314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 7578

hmm no AC campaigns or anything.
    I tried 60 medals for new scratch and got absolutely nothing, the only 11* I got is sakura endo, wayhey my first 11* PA! Ok damage seems to be good, but at ability level 1 the CP consumption is way too high for it to be useful and it is slow...

BTW what happend to the shared storage thing? I cannot seem to find it.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    This got annoying really fast too. I only had 4 characters, I pity those who have 12+.

Katori White Christmas is a really good chip, and if you're a partisan user, Imperial pick is as well.

I get the feeling the es team just dislikes Katanas in general (knuckles too, but less so) - not only are they behind in boosters, the PA takes effort to generate good damage, and even the latest weapon boosting effects are going to weaponoids with the exception of Katana, which got pawned off to a collab chip (Rean).

What this means in the future is that when they do another weaponoid carnival, you can get weaponoids with the weapon boost/extra hit effect for those with it, but the same effect for katana would be impossible to get since it's locked away in a collab which could re-appear but very unlikely.
    Ooo brilliant as I just got the Katori chip, even better since i only had 30 medals!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoLink View Post
    What's a reliable way to get 星石の欠片? (The 5* light element chip you need to unlock the low rarity chips)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    I've just been spamming the lowest cost material missions (the daily missions on Monday-Friday).
    The rate is really crummy, but I found it much more realiable than any other method.
    Quote Originally Posted by Husq View Post
    fun scratch, but might change after v2 update
    Thanks for the answers.

I checked both methods, here to report my results:

I spent about 30k FUN and got 2 every 5k (estimate).
    Spending FUN is easy and cheap, but the inventory management is VERY time consuming (assuming you're using the chips to grind other chips, if you're just selling them maybe it's not as bad).

I did 5 runs of the cheapest daily mission, and I got 2, 3, 1, 1, 2/run
    These runs are fast and you don't get as much trash, but you waste action points to grind those new EX missions.

Since I only want to unlock cards for the rappy coins, as long as I still have have story stuff to clear, I guess it's better to sink time into doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Husq View Post
    hmm no AC campaigns or anything.
    I tried 60 medals for new scratch and got absolutely nothing, the only 11* I got is sakura endo, wayhey my first 11* PA! Ok damage seems to be good, but at ability level 1 the CP consumption is way too high for it to be useful and it is slow...

BTW what happend to the shared storage thing? I cannot seem to find it.
    i think the shared storage will be available when episode 4 in pso2 already started, that's when they give us more free extra storage for each character

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I hated doing the tutorials the first time around too!
    I can't believe they still haven't bothered putting a damn tutorial skip in.

Everyone's right, the new art does feel kinda jarring.
    I like the art, but it just feels a little out of place.
    And wow, the Moar or whatever sure sounds annoying.
    He also kinda looks like Emiya cosplaying as Tidus.

I don't mind the art. Quite frankly I think they switched to it because they wanted more lighthearted moments which don't really translate well to the older style (which worked really well for conveying the many grimdark moments that happened in the v.1 story. At least that style is still intact when you play those missions.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 22, 2015 at 11:09 AM.

Is there a detailed synopsis of the v1 story anywhere?

anyone know what is the effect of the new 11* character chip with fire element in recycle shop ?

Oh... they changed the chip laboratory Seraphy art too.
    I kinda liked the old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by fuusen_gum View Post
    anyone know what is the effect of the new 11* character chip with fire element in recycle shop ?
    Akebono weaponoid - Chance enabling a period of damage increase and HP regeneration on attack connect.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 22, 2015 at 12:15 PM.

There is two orders by Seraphy. Quick and hectic search and new adventures begins. They say just speak with Serapthy after accepting order, but I clearly must do something else Does anybody know what?