Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I'm just going to say that Earth has been in the PS series before, it's very much part of the PS universe as everything else.

Exactly if people just doing a basic search earth references to earth actually appears quit a bit in the Phantasy Star series.

i don't think anyone cares about the planet being earth, it's more of that it's a mix of shit that doesn't make sense together and that is popular tropes i mean, you got cars drifting on the streets while there is some steamroller along choppers and tanks with zombie yakuza and dinosaurs and sonic rings 420 blaze it
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Personally, I think this is a very interesting change from the norm. I like variety. Personally, those SANIC E-trials look to be a bit fun, and it's nice to be running and blasting through an INTACT, FUNCTIONAL ENVIRONMENT, rather than a place that's seen some shit. (Okay, there's the Mothership, but it's not exactly a regular field.)

Also, blowing up tanks and helicopters? Hell, yes. And a Train Hydra? Okay, I laughed at how ridiculous that is, but it's still amusing.
    Last edited by Punisher106; Dec 23, 2015 at 01:30 PM.
    Ship 02

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I thought you were being super negative as well on that thread :P
    Well....yeah. Because I haven't liked a lot of what they've been doing for the last few months. My thoughts on all this are mostly negative.

It didn't help that I stayed up until roughly 5am just to see....that. Was more than a bit tweaked from lack of sleep and what I consider a less than stellar showing.

The customization is the only thing that comes to mind that I actually liked.

EDIT: And just to be clear - I'm mostly upset by the fact that nothing they showed content wise looked fun to me.
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Dec 23, 2015 at 11:17 AM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Welp:

you chase and hit cars, cars get boom.

Cars hit you, you fly.

All these trainings by Quartz Dragon pay off.

Should know that next episode has greater inventory slot and storage space for ya dem cubes and stones, and the ass sliders or character customization and whatnot, more phashion star online but not necessary loli ass online. Done.

And someone pls hang a rifle over their neck when that is released.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post
    Welp:

you chase and hit cars, cars get boom.

Cars hit you, you fly.

All these trainings by Quartz Dragon pay off.

Should know that next episode has greater inventory slot and storage space for ya dem cubes and stones, and the ass sliders or character customization and whatnot, more phashion star online but not necessary loli ass online. Done.

And someone pls hang a rifle over their neck when that is released.
    inventory expansion you will get if you pay for it from what i understand, the only free storage we are getting is the each character storage
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Phantasy Star Zero has Mother Trinity screwing up planet Earth. So maybe this is really the Mother Brain Saga, just renamed as Phantom?
    PSZ doesn't take place on our Earth, it takes place on Coral, the planet that PSO's Pioneer ships departed from. The people after the Great Disaster call it Earth in the same sense that we have called our planet Earth, ie. the earth/ground upon which we stand. The only time we have had any mention of Earth-Earth in a PS game was in the original series.

I'm really confused about the nature of this post. What's so bad about Episode 4? Someone explain?

The negativity is strong with this thread.

I'm personally amused by Earth twelve years from now. One step into the fyoochur and shit gets wild.