Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I can't believe some of you are "quitting" after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I'm tired with this forum being super negative.....seriously.
    +1

The anime is set on Earth too so no surprised about this.

First eq for EP

Tokyo Tower Defense

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    First eq for EP

Tokyo Tower Defense
    I remember having to go up Tokyo Tower and fight a dragon boss in 7th Dragon 2020. Bet that's a possibility.

I'll try it before I judge it harshly. Yes, on the surface, the new story aspects seem a bit inconsistent -- but that's something I've learned to expect from PSO2 very early on.

I'm probably in the minority; I play PSO2 solo 99.8% of the time, and the main draw for me (admittedly) is the story. It's been easy for me to turn a blind eye to things that don't seem to 'fit' within the setting from my perspective. Hopefully it'll remain easy when I'm Sonic sprinting through the streets of Tokyo killing dinosaurs on Earth alongside kawaii schoolgirls(?)

I think it's worth a shot, at least. I don't think it's fair to cry RUINED before we even get a chance to play it. Who knows, you might even like it?

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    blade and soul combat is pure garbage simply because how reliant it is on latency, unless you got really good latency with no fluctuation you will get plenty of skill launch fails, failed evades and what not, i still got to silver in pvp by mashing my keyboard tho good combat system i say
    Given that silver is just 50 points above base Elo (1300), that's not really saying much, heh.

But yeah, it's REALLY latency sensitive, which is why I quit playing the CN and JP versions and why I was so looking forward to the NA release. It'd be nice if they could get a fighting-game style frame delay netcode working, but given that it's a Korean game (a country where latency is not even a consideration), that's probably not going to happen.

Take the bad with the good. In my case, the good far outweighs the bad (and I live right next to the servers anyways, so...).

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    I can't believe some of you are "quitting" after this.
    Has anyone besides Maenara actually quit with evidence?

It's a silly overreaction either way. Goodness me.

Definitely inconsistent with the rest of PSO, but I didn't get my far-future sci-fi city thing out of this game anyway. Looks like they're trying to line the game up with their upcoming anime to an extent, which makes sense from a business point of view.

Don't yet know if I'm keen on the enemies, and there's no way I'm going to high school, I'm too grizzled and hairy for that, but I gotta say I do like the look of the new area. It might even be fun.

Please if anyone wants to follow maenara example please do it for other people, you will be giving less latency to other players and you will give others the happiness of not having 630!
    Many Thanks!
    R.I.P Maenara victim of Apprentice Huge Cannon D***!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Yes. 100% serious.

It's one of the only games that I go back to on a regular basis purely for gameplay reasons, rather than for communities or updates or vanity. Other games on that list include Metal Gear Rising, Starcraft II, Age of Empires II, XCOM, and yes, even the Souls series. I put it on the same level as any of those games.

It's not 'pure action', yes, since it doesn't have purely hitbox-based attack collisions for every attack (though AoE attacks do work as expected) and uses status effects as opposed to regular hit stun and the like, but the end result is still a finely honed combat system that feels damn good to master.

As opposed to a game like PSO2 where the majority of the time you're just spamming the same PAs over and over again because anything else is suboptimal. Fun!
    If we wanted to play blade and soul we would be playing it no one needs your review or opinion...
    If you think they are better than PSO2 good for you but dont come flaming the game and making stupid comparisons based on pure hate and bias opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    still better than this games sleep inducing combat for 5 year olds
    Then go play your game and use Blade and Souls forums instead of forcing your meaningful hater opinion if this game inst for you!
    Feel free to join Maenara! Less 630 for everyone that enjoys the game and wants to have fun with it!
    Last edited by sesiom000; Dec 23, 2015 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=diRsUQC6ENE

Seeya, space cowboys.
    [S]Okay, excuse me for being rude but....

Are you fucking autistic? What type of dumbass would even do something like this over a fucking update??? Like, really? Do you have brain damage?

Some people on this forum are fucking brain dead, for them to overreact over this shit. This is probably the most stupid reaction I've ever seen. The update didn't even come out yet, but you decided to delete all your shit because of it. Frankly, I don't really care because that's your business, but the fact that you acted this way over a single update that isn't even that fucking bad is cancer-inducing. Good bye, you'll be back, and you'll regret.[/S]

Edit: Took me a second to realized that I overreacted as well. I just... all those items that could've been mine....
    Last edited by Zanverse; Dec 23, 2015 at 05:24 PM.