Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Oh yeah I made a mistake in my first post.

-Hatou Rindou is more of a bossing PA than a mobbing. You need to set yourself a certain distance from the enemy to hit the "sweetspot" of the PA (5 Damage ticks) otherwise it's not worth the PP. Should you be unable to use Bow combo (BA > Kamikaze) then you use Hatou Rindou.

-Guren Tessen replaced Shunka if you played during that time. Uh...yeah. autopilot

-Sakura Endo is just a solid PA for just about everything. Use it to boss if bow/Hatou are not possible.

-Gekka > Tsukimi > Gekka combo is for forcing breaks on bosses before you DPS them...I think.

-Kanran is also great for mobbing really really weak mobs as it's radius is pretty good.
    Last edited by InvertedWyvern; Jan 2, 2016 at 06:44 PM.

Personally I would still use Guren Tessen for bossing over Hatou Rindou. It's pretty much impossible to mess up Guren's second strike versus Hatou's timing and positioning while all at a lower pp cost.

If you can nail the position and timing all on a weak spot for Hatou, then you should consider it for bossing. Otherwise I think Guren is overall just much easier to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    Personally I would still use Guren Tessen for bossing over Hatou Rindou. It's pretty much impossible to mess up Guren's second strike versus Hatou's timing and positioning while all at a lower pp cost.

If you can nail the position and timing all on a weak spot for Hatou, then you should consider it for bossing. Otherwise I think Guren is overall just much easier to use.
    may be easier to use but Hatou Rindou will win, SE for precision dmg on bosses as well.

Check out this thread if you'd like to Guren Tessen travel everywhere.

Why do people still recommend 4* room item to drop a Satk Mag's dex when a monomate is barely inferior? While it's more time effective, it's not good for a beginner cost wise (or in this case, a returner re-starting from scratch).

Unless everyone missed the fact that Sega upped monomate and dimate to trimate tier, which was already barely behind 6* room item for Tatk mag.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Why do people still recommend 4* room item to drop a Satk Mag's dex when a monomate is barely inferior? While it's more time effective, it's not good for a beginner cost wise (or in this case, a returner re-starting from scratch).

Unless everyone missed the fact that Sega upped monomate and dimate to trimate tier, which was already barely behind 6* room item for Tatk mag.
    I would make a hunch that you can stack room items up to 99? I wouldn't want to constantly refill my monomate stash just to feed my mag, and the amount of money it costs is rather inconsequential.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post

if your using a class that uses mates to heal your better off using room items to reduce the dex part and Dailies pay out a lot so really its not gonna make you break the bank. 99 Room Items>10 of ea mate and of course you buy the cheap 1k or 2k ones

Probably just gonna use this thread, so I don't clutter the boards with horrible and bad questions.

I haven't really touched any of the Item Lab features except Grinding my gear to +10, so I have no clue how the Ability adding, or Attribute grinding works, but I know it's important.

But, do I really need to worry about constantly adding abilities/attributes while leveling? And also, I have no clue where to get items with the stats that I need, like Shoot, and whatnot to add in. Do people just buy them en masse off the AH, or is it just farming missions endlessly and hoping you get enough junk with the stuff you need?

These item enhancement features probably confuse me the most in this game. Which seems very bad, considering how important it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyylia View Post
    Probably just gonna use this thread, so I don't clutter the boards with horrible and bad questions.

I haven't really touched any of the Item Lab features except Grinding my gear to +10, so I have no clue how the Ability adding, or Attribute grinding works, but I know it's important.

But, do I really need to worry about constantly adding abilities/attributes while leveling? And also, I have no clue where to get items with the stats that I need, like Shoot, and whatnot to add in. Do people just buy them en masse off the AH, or is it just farming missions endlessly and hoping you get enough junk with the stuff you need?

These item enhancement features probably confuse me the most in this game. Which seems very bad, considering how important it is.
    attribute, even when putting enemy elemental weakness aside, adds an unconditional attack boost to your weapon

if your rifle has 1000 atk for example, 50 element adds 50% of that 1000 so you get 500atk extra (which is hidden and doesn't shown on your stats windows)
    if you only have 20element on it... that's already 300 atk lost.
    (these stats works even when enemy isn't weak to your element)

affixing guide is here:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196573

usually recommended for starters are 3 slot affixes: soul + statiii(shootiii)+ spiritaiii/fever

getting affix fodders are usually done through buying them off the market