Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HonorVoided View Post
    What if you have a class that you do not want to play around with their weapons and skill sets, but want the advantage of point you can get from it?
    then you throw all the free exp tickets that you get for logging in at the class. i've gotten somewhere around 2m worth of free experience from tickets since they changed the login bonuses over the summer. also, multiclass weapons are a thing.

it sucks that such a stupid skill is cluttering the tree instead of something useful taking that slot. at least "summoner mag" would have had some extremely niche usage, unlike this junk skill which is completely worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Do what people do now? Don't like playing hunter, play Hu/Br or Hu/Fi with Hu usable versions of their weapons. Want to level Te but don't want to wand whack and do melee? Te/Fo. The list goes on.

Unless the skill makes the exp gain at LEAST 100% for sub classes and the level limit for subclass exp is removed I can't think of any possible use you'd get out of this in the long term.

And of course there's also the issue of "why is this on one class anyway" like craft mastery.
    ... and then take a longer time to lvl you stuff. Honestly, we don't know what % the skill puts in and/or whatnot. However, has there been only one skill that gives more than 50% of anything? 1? 2? And no, I'm not talking about a combo of skills. I'm talking about one skill in general. There are a few i can think of but they are a pretty limited amount of them. Every point, every % is a part of something in this game. Whether you accept something like this or not is up to you. But I can say that it is not worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    then you throw all the free exp tickets that you get for logging in at the class. i've gotten somewhere around 2m worth of free experience from tickets since they changed the login bonuses over the summer. also, multiclass weapons are a thing.

it sucks that such a stupid skill is cluttering the tree instead of something useful taking that slot. at least "summoner mag" would have had some extremely niche usage, unlike this junk skill which is completely worthless.
    yeah... 2m.... that's enough to make a lvl 60 to a lvl 61, I believe. I would use those tickets after I hit the lvl cap for sub lvling. Yes multiclass weapons are a thing, if you want to do weak attacks and not craft you weapons and so on. You can craft a multiclass weapon, just hope you have the money, material, and good enough chance to do so. As for gunslash, why would I use that? There is a possibility that I can have an exp tree and then a summoner tree. Buying another skill tree hasn't hurt anyone yet.

Having 1 point on a skill that increases exp on your sub... Look out everyone, it just only requires 1 point for something that can help you. It's totally ok if you don't put the point on it, but I'm telling you it's not "Completely Worthless." The worth of something is only what you see in value. When I started playing, I've been told how braver's mag is completely useless. Now, I find braver's mag very useful. How useful this can be? We don't know yet.

Summoner's mag? now how would that go? the amount of dex your mag has, be split into SRT- att for 33% on each of them? granted that wouldn't be bad, but I would use a Pure T-att mag since the t-att can be switched to s-att or r-att. Of course, we don't know if the skill is % or whatnot.

Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

Enforcer of Evil™

This link has nothing new but it made me realise that the all def up skills also include abl/dex. It'll probably stay overlooked in favor of other skills, but it's there?

For some reason I'm getting the feeling that SU is thought of as a beginner's class.
    Super simple skill tree, no JA with pets, maybe subclass exp boost, a skill that feels like it could be straight up HP regen, super armor while using mates (which is silly because SU's most likely a tech class and can resta), damage boost to everything, skill to boost PB. Candies don't have grind down effects while grinding (or it's not implemented at the time of videos... there's an item slot to boost chances, but only that slot, also no grind down line appears at all).

Sounds like a class to ease up into the game. Hope it won't hold it back too much at higher levels. I'm mostly worried about the few skills that appear to increase damage... Outside of actives, there's just all attack bonus and pet EWH basically, as far as we can guess.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

Quote Originally Posted by HonorVoided View Post
    What if you have a class that you do not want to play around with their weapons and skill sets, but want the advantage of point you can get from it?
    Stack high exp client orders until you're about level 50, then spam through the endless supply of exp tickets everyone is sitting on at this point. After that just hand all your future COs in with that class. On the day Bouncer came out I'd got it almost up to SH difficulty without even using it once, and that was before EXP tickets.

I tend to go my own pace. I probably will not touch it until i had chance to review other peoples experience with it. Ill just casually lvl it until 70 then ill actually work on it

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Stack high exp client orders until you're about level 50, then spam through the endless supply of exp tickets everyone is sitting on at this point. After that just hand all your future COs in with that class. On the day Bouncer came out I'd got it almost up to SH difficulty without even using it once, and that was before EXP tickets.
    Shouldn't it be the other way around? Or are exp tickets nerfed at lower levels?

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    Shouldn't it be the other way around? Or are exp tickets nerfed at lower levels?
    You're correct, my mistake, exp tickets would be better since they are fixed regardless. Switch those two then, burn the tickets and then turn in COs once you get to the threshold that they stop being nerfed. That said, if you're crafty with what COs you turn in and when, you can severely minimise the exp loss to the point where it only ends up costing a couple of levels over turning them in at a higher starting point.

Alter Ego : Active for a limited time only (like Rapid Boost or PBF for example), increase your pets damages but in counterpart you'll receive the damages that your pet takes (and he will take them too).

Point Assist will, somehow, be a private WB like for your pets. The much your pet Attack the mark, the more the damage increase, with a cap i guess (and i hope).

And, according to G-Heaven, HP Restorate may works like this : When HP reach a certain value, the effect will trigger and then your health with recover gradually
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jan 13, 2016 at 09:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Oh, Alter Ego is more interesting than I thought. Despite pets possibly not having JA, Hunter's automate alone may still make it a viable subclass candidate