Page 572 of 684 FirstFirst ... 72472522562569570571572573574575582622672 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 6832

can anyone send me pso2launcher file. tweaker broke mine and now it has disappeared, lol
    EDIT: nvm, I found how to fix it
    Last edited by Stickboy; Jan 27, 2016 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cr08 View Post
    Didn't see this mentioned specifically on the last few pages so going to ask about it: Seems after the Gameguard mess and the tweaker update to resolve it, I now get a gameguard error report screen on every game launch. HOWEVER the game still launches just fine. I have not had a single issue on this front. Just GG decides to go sulk in a corner by itself.
    looks like nothing to worry about but i know that its kinda boring :P i have that issue myself with 7.0

getting a gamegard error, http://imgur.com/59Pgzfw about a debugger. running windows 10. this happen to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    This is probably not a tweaker related issue but I'm trying to ask in places I think might help.

Attempting to help my friend on PSO2 but are coming across issues.

I was finally able to get them to download PSO2 through tweaker everything is updated.

When they click Launch PSO2.....a window for PSO2 does come up but its black screen....the cursor is still spinning circle (processing) which is followed by a PSO2 is not responding and crashes. Idk if Win10 is the issue as I've never personally had this issue myself from the Win7 computers i've put pso2 on.

Even went to Fix Game guard Error. Nothing.

Is there something I'm missing? I remember someone mentioned tabtip.exe for win10 might be the issue but when i looked at their Details/Services through Task Manager no file with that name was there.
    I'm having the same issue. I've tried like every troubleshooting option, except for check old/missing files, which I'm currently running right now. I have uninstalled all patches, never used the proxy. I also tried launching without the tweaker, and of course basic things like rebooting the machine.

Update: The tweaker found 154 missing files, but launching from the tweaker gave the same issue. Launching from the vanilla launcher runs the game fine.
    Last edited by kiakan; Jan 27, 2016 at 09:48 PM.

Is the tweaker Proxy plugin working at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    Is the tweaker Proxy plugin working at the moment?
    Just tested to confirm, it is working as are the main group of plugins. Only thing we have to wait for are the EN patches.
    "O power that lies at the root of all creation, O memory inscribed in ages past, hear my call and arise before me... Ancient Catastrophe! This is the fruit of my research."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Patches are up, checking into it to see if we're stable. (EN and Large)

Edit: Looks good! Glorious English. Many thanks to the English patching team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Patches are up, checking into it to see if we're stable. (EN and Large)

Edit: Looks good! Glorious English. Many thanks to the English patching team.
    So dose that mean that both english patches are up and good? or is it best to wait till the tweeker changes the status for the patches.

( I really should have waited for the eng patches to get up to date before logging in. I feel like i've missed some important info in the cutsecen when i logged back in.)
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Everything looks good. Story apparently works too, though I don't know where it's translated up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Everything looks good. Story apparently works too, though I don't know where it's translated up to.
    Oh nm, when I launched the teaker there was a big warning to not install the eng patches. Upon restarting tweaker it now says most are working. Ugh is there anyway to replay that first inital cut scene for the EP 4 intro?
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*