Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i started over with a FOmar because i was sick of HUNTERS and Rangers Piss Me Off (my bro is one)
    now that i did i relized its REALLY HARD! im gonna stik to it though, here are my stats

LV4
    SKYLY
    CANE+3
    Vritria
    Mag LV11

i need help plz answer these Qs!

1. What Weapon Should I Get?
    2. Which Mags Should I Evolove Vritria Into?
    + I Dont Care What It Looks Like
    3. How Should I Raise My Mags Stats
    + This Is What Im Thinking
    DEF-75
    POW-25
    DEX-25
    MIND-75

Thank You.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=690

The above is if you want your character to have maxed stats at level 200.
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter

Fomar Max Materials: 250
    Stat Maxed LV 200 Difference Materials Needed Mag
    ATP 1002 753 249 Power 0 Pow 125
    DFP 470 321 149 Defense 50 Def 5
    MST 1340 990 350 Mind 155 Mind 20
    ATA 163 138 25 - - Dex 50
    EVP 651 551 100 Evade 0 - -
    LCK 100 10 90 Luck 45 - -

COULD SOME1 PLZ DECIPHER THIS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:/

It's just telling you what your mag stats should be, and what materials to use.

On 2003-08-05 17:53, LV200_Cloud_Strife wrote:

COULD SOME1 PLZ DECIPHER THIS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love your username :3

BIT- I know that but why? i am really weak in ATK/DEF
    and always will be, i figure i should power up the one thing im good at and the thing that will help me? can someone just post the Mag stats i should have and not a research from a computer!

otherperson-thx

Well like I said, that was if you wanted a max stat character at level 200 >_>

If you just want to tweak out your character, 5/0/50/145 Nidra Mag works great. If you want a great Force type weapon, look up The Sigh of a God, Psycho Wand, or a Twinkle Star/Summit Moon.

Here's what I do.

Use that guide. You'll regret it in later levels if you do not. Use the 30 mats left over on mind. You can then use a mind mag to make the difference. You need two mags, one 5/150/45/0, one 5/0/45/150 - or as close as the mag you want will allow. YOU NEED THE DEX MORE THAN DEF - trust me on this. Usually the worst thing to happen to my FOmar is death from DF's swipe, which is set damage. You have Resta, remember that, you can easily restore your HP - it barely matters to me that my def and HP are low. Early on concentrate more on magic attacks, just to blitz through those levels. Use HP mats if you find them - this chara needs them more than your others.

The only weaps you need worry about early on are the elemental ones - Agni et el. Use Agni on Forest, Ruins and Caves, Indra on Mines. Use the ice wand (forgot the name) on the dragon. Now in LATER levels, if I want to attack with techs I de-equip my weap. FOmar casting is SO much faster without it. I swear, on ult ruins I can be surrounded by melee enemies, completely hemmed in and the casting without weap is so fast they all raise their arms to swipe me and they just can't get a single hit. I use a red merge to boost fire - many monsters in ult are weak to it. But usually I go pow/support. This is the TRUE strength of a FOmar, and it'w what they were made for. Ep 2 is AWFUL for using techs, and the FOmar is an ep 2. class. You need to cast S/D/J/Z then go in with a weap with an ATA boost. I swear by red saber. There are probably others but I use what I find, and red saber is a godsend.

Don't worry about a weap though, if you go for techs. Though tech only is a waste, only do it on teams who insist on running in and wasting everything before you can get a hit in. So it's useful as back up for power levelling on high level teams. This is why you need two mags. ALWAYS have pow and mind mags handy. And you really don't need def on a mind mag so much - you will barely get hit when using techs so go for dex - that way you can switch in your weapon when you need to hit an enemy with tech resistance. You DON'T want to de equip your mag if you are filling your PB gauge. That's another strength of a FOmar, if you are meleeing more you get a much higher PB gauge than other FOs, so you are extremely useful for support because of the S/D/J/Z range plus the 4 way PB combo possibility. The best mag PB blasts to have are in my opinion, Mylla and Youlla, Pilla and Estlla. Under a 4 way combo my ATP with red saber is between 2000 and 2500. That's at level 129. If you don't use melee weaps with THAT kind of attack possibilty, it's a waste.

- Shimarisu

Gardian of the Heavens

Having a FOmar myself as my main character, here is wot you should do...
    1. Have a handgun as soon as you can, when u run outta monofluids, use your gun.
    2. My mag is a Kabanda, it is good in all areas e.g
    34/42/42/82 which gives goos status.
    3. I think you should rais all 4 stats togeather i.e as soon as you got mind to lv 3...get pow, def and dex to lv 3 and sorta work that way.

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

I didnt even read your post...but im gonna say this anyway.Raise your character the way you want to. thats part of the fun, raising him the way you want, not the way someone else said.