Page 34 of 273 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536374484134 ... LastLast

how do you feed it xp eggs,non of the options will let me feed them.also i got some candy but on the candy interface i can't seem to use them at all,what's up with that
    Last edited by davenger; Jan 27, 2016 at 07:04 PM.

Esc -> Pet (the option above Mag) -> Select Pet -> Merge with Egg (top option)

lmao
    Lets all feel really, really stupid for getting hyped about this shit.
    Looks like Sega failed this class in about every aspect there is.

Can you reposition your pet in any meaningful way to make fi stances work?
    Asking cause I lack even the motivation to talk to this new dude to get one myself.

Stances are relative to you, not relative to the pet. Otoh if something turns to face its butt to you, you have to move a wider circumference if you're hanging back compared to a real melee Fighter.

Honestly it was troublesome so I switched Su/Gu Mainly because /Fi kept running out of PP in VHAQ and I figured I'd try going for PP regen with APPR and rely on Keeper + Aerial Adv + Chain for damage instead.

On the bright side if both summons get OHKOed by Predicahda jumps I can TMG swap, which is unsurprisingly faster than killing with halfassed pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Stances are relative to you, not relative to the pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Apparently Brave/Wise Stance is dependent on the pet's position relative to the target for calculating pet attacks, and not the player's.
    Su/Fi supremacy.

If you try to use a grind success booster on a candy, you get a "Item pack is full" error.

I'm surprised a glitch like that escaped their notice.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Stances are relative to you, not relative to the pet.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Apparently Brave/Wise Stance is dependent on the pet's position relative to the target for calculating pet attacks, and not the player's.
    Which one is it???
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Jan 27, 2016 at 07:48 PM.

My bad, relative to the pet

Spoiler!

Also threw a few more Sari attacks and Sari Bombs for some very very approximate values, although variance is within 20 on normals and 50 on Sari Bombs:

These were all done as a lowbie summoner with EWH and similar kicking in (10% Fire Sari) but no Switch skills, so Force and Techer numbers should be relatively higher than they will be in endgame. If I turned on Switch skills the weight of TATK would be a lot less, but I was doing this to check for multipliers.

Su/Hu is completely no-go. Fury Stance won't work with it at all. Weak Stance penalty is kicking in on non-weakpoint, which means that damage is calculated more like a Striking or Ranged attack than a Tech attack, even though it's not explicitly typed Striking or Ranged. No major surprises in other areas.

Fi works out best on paper but PP management and being unable to control pet movement to take advantage of Fi stances makes it troublesome. Su seems to need to normal attack for PP a lot so I'm leaning towards /Gu for APPR for now, but this could be a lowbie issue.

Sooo, does the player's stat affect the output of a pet's damage?

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Sooo, does the player's stat affect the output of a pet's damage?
    Yea it does - Su/Fo numbers are being affected by Tech High Up, although even at lowbie level (lv48 Su, Lv20 pet) it can't even beat Br Average Stance.