Page 7 of 318 FirstFirst ... 456789101757107 ... LastLast

Hopefully not, because he is supposed to be inside PD intact, just like Persona is, and how he was in Double's stomach.

EDIT: Just noticed that spoiler: Pietro looks more than two years old.
    Last edited by Sp-24; Jan 27, 2016 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    There is an extra detail that Renvalt hasn't mentionned about his summary of the story that should please a lot of people that seem to think the plot is Star Ocean 3 again. (Kinda glad I decided to translate the cutscenes with Google Translate. Even if the translation is nowhere near perfect, it does give a good gist of what is going on).

Will cover the info in a spoiler box(there's a few extra notes about the anime included) just in case, but here it is:

Spoiler!

Therefore, it's likely that based on what I just stated in the Spoiler Box, that this might not be a remake of Star Ocean 3's plot.
    Well now... that is some valuable info there. And if you ask me, I'd say that makes the anime worth watching. At least so that they can clear up this little nugget of confusion - specifically on WHEN they gained the power to transcend space-time data (if I had to guess, Aika's presence on Earth is somehow related to this in some manner; she's the only person there that is effectively a living, breathing OOparts with regards to Earthling society).

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    Spoiler!
    That's kinda the joke I'm making about Pietro. Since he behaves as flamboyantly as Luther was known to, but has more antics that make him seem like a one-man Katori/Saga gimmick (albeit he has to use reverse-animal abuse to do it - by which I mean his pets are abusing the hell out of him).

The PSO2 craze in the anime starts over 9 months into your cryosleep, so there wasn't anyone logging in and out during episodes 1~3. The anime keeps hinting that PSO2 is "real" and not just a game, and you are outright told that Earth is in a parallel universe and isn't the real world to your virtual one in the latest story.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    That's kinda the joke I'm making about Pietro. Since he behaves as flamboyantly as Luther was known to, but has more antics that make him seem like a one-man Katori/Saga gimmick (albeit he has to use reverse-animal abuse to do it - by which I mean his pets are abusing the hell out of him).
    Ah, maybe it's like a dev insider joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    Why is this happening?

I just copypasted outa the game the First 3 sierra convo boxes (I skipped Pietro because i don't care bout that luther copycat).

Basically It's wakeup. Sierra introduction. Ulc Talking. Suush what a pain. Google translate it at your risk

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Rupikachu; Jan 27, 2016 at 07:06 PM.

From what I could gather, Ciela wanted you to investigate the sudden surge of unregistered ARKs, which is why she gets the player to follow Hitsugi (Shota). When they meet, Ciela comments that Hitsugi is suspicious because he looks like a boy but acts like a girl (yes wtf), but otherwise couldn't find anything wrong.

After that the whole Dark Falz and zombie thing happens. In the debrief, Ciela says it seems to be Photons™ that allowed the player to cross worlds to save Hitsugi on Earth - she needed help and the player went to help her and that resonated with the Photons™. BUT she admits she can't explain how exactly that works and tells the player to keep quiet about it.

She does refer to Earth as "Isekai" though, aka "Alternate World". And that happens to be the same term typically used to refer to fiction about Earth characters being transported to the MMO world.

Interesting reversal in that the people from PSO2 consider Earth as the Isekai, when it's typically the other way round.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jan 27, 2016 at 07:14 PM.

Well at least its amusing to watch, so I'm guessing Ciela/Sierra is gonna be our permenant personal navigator for EP4 in certain crucial missions such as TD4?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Well at least its amusing to watch, so I'm guessing Ciela/Sierra is gonna be our permenant personal navigator for EP4 in certain crucial missions such as TD4?
    She introduces herself as your personal operator.

Yeah, I know but was wondering if she'd stick around in TD since Melitta is a pain in the ears to listen