Page 13 of 318 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113 ... LastLast

Phantoms might be popping up due to PD crossing dimensions and winding up on Earth, which in turn caught the interest of ESC-A and made them run experiments on it, just like how it was with Falz on Coral.

Though I wonder how fast they've set it all (the internet, PSO2, Mother system) up, since there's only about a year gap between us defeating Profound Darkness and the anime starting. PD can always just arrive and ruin everything instead of being the cause, though.

Quote Originally Posted by AkuTenshiiZero View Post
    I have never seen a franchise so expertly self destruct. But then again, y'know, this is SEGA. There's a minimum quota of paint huffing required to work there.
    Send in the ambulance, I'm dying. 10/10

If only "us" and Matoi can absorb D-arker energy? Why are there many cryonic freezer beside us?
    Are all ARKS can absord darker energy now? considering this as story mission

And where's matoi?
    Last edited by aryayudhaprakasa2; Jan 30, 2016 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aryayudhaprakasa2 View Post
    If only "us" and Matoi can absorb D-arker energy? Why are there many cryonic freezer beside us?

And where's matoi?
    I mean......they could of had the Cryonic freezer for the "what if" scenario.

As far as matoi guess we'll see once more chapter are revealed.

Was it ever mentioned in dialogue "Why" the character and matoi was frozen?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Probably something standard on all ships if PS Nova is anything to go by. Also, the Type 15 is a pretty cool looking tank. Would be funny if they released specs that compared it to the Type 10.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Jan 30, 2016 at 10:56 PM.

i think ESC-A made phantom before pd come to earth. when pd cross dimension to earth it make phantom Influence with dark energy and gone rouge

Quote Originally Posted by aryayudhaprakasa2 View Post

And where's matoi?
    They're all Matois and Personas from other timelines.

O-3 node - Wut is dat, why can't play it?

I want to go inside my monitor and play...

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    So I haven't gotten too far, and I don't understand Japanese well enough to understand all of what Ciela said, but here's the gist of what I got based on what I COULD make out (spoilers though I guess? so read at your discretion):

Spoiler!

With that now covered, we move on to Chapter 1's plot (or what I could make of it, for that matter). Note that the following is extremely tl;dr, so don't open unless you like reading long explanations.

Spoiler!

tl;dr version: ARKS got a cabinet rework, a stupid high school girl playing a vidya logged out during a Deus Ex invocation, the whole thing created life and gave rise to space zombies on Earth, and now Ciela demands that we fix this shit. Because reasons.
    AMAZING
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.