Page 57 of 116 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Kinda sad if true, especially considering almost nobody plays those Chinese versions.

So I was looking at the JP character page and it says Aika plays Summoner with a rappy pet.
    Dunno why people were saying no Summoner (yet) and rappy pet = rappy talis.
    They actually said that? She was even waving the stick in the latest episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Well, speaking on this subject, someone showed me this interesting piece of news. Dunno if this is old news or not.
    http://www.tssznews.com/2015/12/31/s...stern-release/
    Did Sega agree to that because they had no plans to release it in the West in the first place though? If they objected to such a clause they could have amended it to something more regionally specific.

Besides, Steam isn't the only publishing platform. Asiasoft managed to get around that anyway.

Well, putting speculations aside for now, I guess we just need to pool what we know so far first.
    - AS and Gamania are the handler of localized PSO2.
    - As for now, between the three misfit musketeer of localized PSO2, TW version are the 'closest' one to the JP version while SEA is the farthest.
    - While there are similarities between all three version (costume augs exist, 30% extra damage). there are also differences between the one handled by Gamania and the one handled by AS. Not sure if this was true or not (and whether this was still in effect or not), but some reported that players from TW can access JP PSO2 wthout the need of VPN. While AS......pretty much locked players from SEA version to SEA.
    - Gamania is a bigger (and you can say better company) than AS and has ties in Japan. Which means that they have bigger chips that can be used in negotiation.

About the AS' situation, I would say that either both companies signed the contract at a close time-span (which make Gamania's terms did not touch AS); or Gamania knew about Asiasoft, but ignore them for whatever reason. Even SEGA should be able to read about AS' track record.

For PSNova, I guess it was held back since it's got ties to PSO2 and indirectly tied to the clausal?
    Which did not make any sense. Unless there are another talk behind the stage..

Ultimately, whether SEGA didn't released PSO2 to the West on purpose or not; well that article open some possible explanation and add more questions.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Feb 10, 2016 at 06:40 PM. Reason: god bless my sleepy brain. Fixed grammar mistakes and added things
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    They actually said that? She was even waving the stick in the latest episode.
    even the protag goes "is this the new class, summoner?" when she uses the rappy
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I wouldn't take anything TSSZ says seriously...

Yep, without context, all we got is that delay.

I haven't seen the anime myself, so I wouldn't know.
    I might check it out depending on what Dudu does.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    I wouldn't take anything TSSZ says seriously...
    To be fair, even to this date I was still skeptical about the credibility. Unknown source? Sounds like a false news.
    And, while I actually only aware of that site's existence until recently, it seems that it was around for some time. No idea about that site's credibility either.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Feb 11, 2016 at 11:01 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

At least the story is going somewhere now, maybe.

It's funny though. I started playing Blade & Soul, and then I found it it too has an anime about the game.

Meanwhile I'm watching Grimgar, and some other anime about a hero partying with other classes.

Just watching animes about games, playing games about anime, and developing anime into games.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Is there an episode airing this week ?

The french company that got the rights isn't planning to diffuse it this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.