Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

My ears! Holy shit what is this awful noise music?
    Last edited by starwhisper; Feb 13, 2016 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Less randomized areas and more pre-defined areas plskthx.
    This.
    Also I wish they would do more stuff with the existing areas, like giving the older areas XH and create new modes (something I would l like is a mode with long pre-defined quests outside of challenge mode and made only for single parties, some sort of marathon/world tour mode, going through all naberius areas in a single quest and such, like, forest > tundra > ruins > nab UQ).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by starwhisper View Post
    My ears! Holy shit what is this awful noise music?
    That's the first thing my friend said too.
    To be honest, it's the first thing I thought as well.

It's not the first time they've used it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    This.
    Also I wish they would do more stuff with the existing areas, like giving the older areas XH and create new modes (something I would l like is a mode with long pre-defined quests outside of challenge mode and made only for single parties, some sort of marathon/world tour mode, going through all naberius areas in a single quest and such, like, forest > tundra > ruins > nab UQ).
    You know, I was actually kinda excited at the story battle where we fight the frozen mutant yakuza mobs in the corridor outside Hitugi's room.
    Because it felt like, "hey, I'm in an actual location, fighting in a corridor outside someone's room!"
    Then I saw the stupid red walls and the battle ended there, and I was very disappointed.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 13, 2016 at 11:37 AM.

The problem is, the game isn't dying right? It is still popular then why they don't spent money in simple things like older XH areas like you said?

Because they want the game to be a social virtual chat, like Second Life or Home, why they focus on casual street wear? because is the thing that gives them money.

I understand if they want to give the players casual wear but I never saw a game that has too many items that unfit the lore of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    I understand if they want to give the players casual wear but I never saw a game that has too many items that unfit the lore of the game.
    whatlore?lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    whatlore?lol
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    Because we know that spread needle broke weapon balance just like how Guld Milla was pretty overpowered before SEGA nerfed it to the ground.
    Not really, only casual players used this weapon on a constant (constant as in all the time) basis and the only thing it did was reducing the number of moons the other players had to use on them (which was a good thing). The nerf was completely unnecessary and changed nothing in the long run.

back then PK was being full health only and ZRA being the main damage multiplier and GM enabling to not worry about consequences of facetanking enemies and just abusing hyper armor on PAs was more important than some other potential TMGs, you could also get them quite reliably from TD unlike other stuff that pretty much didn't drop, then SHAQs come out with helen jager or w/e were the ZRA TMGs called and only then people would switch because those actually dropped
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    You know, I was actually kinda excited at the story battle where we fight the frozen mutant yakuza mobs in the corridor outside Hitugi's room.
    Because it felt like, "hey, I'm in an actual location, fighting in a corridor outside someone's room!"
    Then I saw the stupid red walls and the battle ended there, and I was very disappointed.
    It's probably what I miss the most from PSO1, areas that feel like locations, and there were also certain keypoints of an area that gave a visual sense of progression. Stuff like this is completely missing in PSO2 RNG areas.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom