Page 67 of 116 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077 ... LastLast

Is that supposed to be haram?

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Is that supposed to be haram?
    Harem require more then one female to fall in love with the lead
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    In the last episodes Rina was basically trying to date Itsuki offline and online making the game look like a dating game when its not and making the almost non existant plot a dating plot thats why till now it was more a dating pso2 anime than anything else...
    I am not blaming the anime because it does not have non stop action, im really sad it doesnt represent pso2 as its priority, if you see the anime with attention you will see that pso2 is pretty much secondary and in the last episodes to the point they only use it has a phone to text each other...
    The anime is just boring but it would've been regardless of whether it concentrates on the director's misconception about pso2 or random high school harem.

And no I meant a different kind of haram.

I think a big part of it was we were expecting an animu about arks doing stuff and we got a season of the South Park Warcraft episode but with the MC getting a harem instead of just getting fat.

Ok there are some "this isn't just a game" things being teased but it's still annoying.

To be fair, when the teasing and the tension-build are executed properly; people can endure a television-drama-style tease in this time and age. Unfortunately, the tease for this anime was poorly placed. The only proper tease we got is the pilot (from scholgirl's gossiping, in fact), Patty + Tea banter, and whenever Aiai is around. After each tease is shown, we wanting for more, then become frustrated as we have to wait for one week to see whether there would be more tease or not.

Ultimately, the anime was build to suit JP people's taste first and foremost.
    We all have different expectations, and any response is valid......in a sense.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post

Ultimately, the anime was build to suit JP people's taste first and foremost.
    Completely.

At least they admit that DuDu is the "real final boss"
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Quote Originally Posted by Skye-Fox713 View Post
    At least they admit that DuDu is the "real final boss"
    It's all a psychological ruse to try and get us to accept the bullshit that is PSO2's gear progression by anthropomorphizing the system. :3c

If there is a Dark Falz Dudu that we can shanked on him for no drop rewards, but a 30minute-1 hour afterwards grind success +10% and affix success +5%...

why affix is lower? to make people frustrated of course.

It's already on ep6 and I'm still waiting for shit to hit the fan. I like that they keep giving us small scenes that imply a bigger plot than "prove that video games don't rot your brain". But this is taking forever.