Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Serious question, what L ring is supposed for RaHu use?

killing bonus lv12 get you 3,2pp per kill
    i wonder if its reach +5pp at lv20...

anyone know the boost value for perfect keeper ring?

So, is there anything worth grinding in there for Fo/Te ?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Would love to see you use that PP Convert ring on FoTe.

I'm debating between Killing Bonus and PK on FoTe. It honestly depends on the numbers at max level, but both would be extremely useful.
    Killing bonus sounds good in quests like TD. Though not sure what kind of pp management is still required with Orbit Talis sheathing. I'll pot 3 mine during boost week so I'll have to wait until then to see for myself.

Also, PK cannot be used in combination with PP Convert, so if you wanna Ilbarta spam with Convert this will do nothing. Sadly FoTe doesn't have any crit boost so the crit strike ring will likely not be very good either.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I wanted Massive Hunter for my Summoner so I can charge Torim Spiral without getting interrupted.
    It's pretty annoying when I have Spiral about ready to go, an enemy so much as sneezes in my direction, and my bird suddenly forgets what it's doing.
    Main problem with spiral never was getting hit though. Bird has aggro anyway. But between bird prancing around when not attacking and enemies moving and spiral having very little horizontal range the problem is that an enemy or boss must actually still be in range by the time you finished charging.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    2/10

>tfw this guy still is here.
    We are still trolllable.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Ra didn't get any class ring, did it? lmao
    Well, can always use PK for offclass.

Anyway, someone else mentioned Katana gear activation ring + crit strike ring. It's easy to get katana gear (and the new skill makes it even easier) and this would probably be like 12% dmg boost average cause of near constant crits.

Well, that is if the rings are max skill level.
    Inb4 lvl 1 skill level (cap, if we have to grind to max it's perfectly fine).

That aside, MH Force HYPE!
    Doesn't really do that much but sounds hella fun.
    And of course Hu Gear Save. That will make swords so much better.

DB snatch sounds like snatch step for Dbs. That's friggin awesome. Also Knuckle chase makes it sound like BHS will have far better range with it...if it works with BHS.

And finally, front Sroll. The mandatory move that should have been a fundamental part of tmg gameplay is now FINALLY implemented.
    Might actually use gu again.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Mar 9, 2016 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Also, PK cannot be used in combination with PP Convert, so if you wanna Ilbarta spam with Convert this will do nothing. Sadly FoTe doesn't have any crit boost so the crit strike ring will likely not be very good either.

i thought pp convert didn't disable perfect keeper?
    Last edited by Alma; Mar 9, 2016 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    I was wondering the same...

Does anyone have any idea how to activate the Tech Just Guard? AFAIK, Jet Boots and Talis are Tech weapons, yet can't seem to trigger it.

Then again, that 0.03 second margin...
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

I like to predict where bosses will be when I start Spiral.
    Problem is sometimes the bosses will use sweeping attacks beforehand (eg. Loser) that interrupt my charging.

Anyone got a video of what the knuckles chaser thing does yet?
    I'd like to know if it's worth getting before I waste time and materials trying to get it.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I like to predict where bosses will be when I start Spiral.
    Problem is sometimes the bosses will use sweeping attacks beforehand (eg. Loser) that interrupt my charging.

Anyone got a video of what the knuckles chaser thing does yet?
    I'd like to know if it's worth getting before I waste time and materials trying to get it.
    I saw it on Twitter, a little bit after server went up, tried to look it again, can't find it, sorry ><

It's like, you teleport to locked on target before doing PA, if it's out of reach .....
    So, if you're using BHS and the target out of BHS reach, you'll dash / teleport right into the target then BHS activate from there.

Must be grounded too, I believe.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt