Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Attempting to element/affix 13*Katana need help!

Hey all, I'm trying to learn the most financially efficient way of getting my HFB to max attack stat or as close as possible
    Ok, so I've planned out what types of abilities I want:

Power V
    Ability III
    Mutation 1
    Mark Angar
    Flict Arma
    Alter Arma
    Apprentice Soul/Quartz Soul
    (Slot#8???)

What I would like to know is if this particular build is possible or what are other peoples suggestions to achieve max attack on a weapon with abilities? Can I have both Arma abilities at once? Can I have more than one Soul? Are these abilities here the best way to reach max attack? What should I put in slot 8?

Most importantly, how do I actually get all these abilities on there by spending the least money? I'm not really concerned with how many Excubes I use so long as all the calculations are safe, but mostly meseta output should be low/reasonable even though this might take many millions.

On a less important note, do I really have to get 3x more HFB's to synthesize the element to 60?
    I mean ok but thats a huge grind, any way to make it less painful?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Mark isn't transferable. And only 1 Arma can be added

Power V
    Ability III
    Mutation 1
    Mark Angar
    Flict Arma
    Alter Arma
    Apprentice Soul/Quartz Soul
    (Slot#8???)
    hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Slot 8 should be returner v

Apprentice Soul
    Power 5
    Ability 3
    Modulator
    Flict Arma
    Mutation 2
    Fever
    Noble Power

I hope you've got like 200m+ that you're willing to spend on that one affix, though.
    Arma will overwrite each other so pick one only, as with the soul. Also, you will have to get 3 more HFB to 60 element unless you're willing to buy element attribute booster +5 and have a bunch of other 13* katana to use as fodder. Don't bother with 8s stuff if all you care about is maxing your attack power but you don't have the funds to do the above.

Something that may seem more reasonable would be;
    Apprentice Soul, Power 5, Ability 3, Modulator, Flict Arma, Noble Power for around 60m total.
    You should probably mention the amount that you're actually willing to spend.

- 8 slot
    - Apprentice Soul
    - Flict Arma

Sure, you got like a billion meseta and 10k+ Excubes in the bank right? Also Mutation I but no Modulator, lol.

On a serious note, tone down your wishlist massively. Like, 4-5 slots (unless you've got a lot of meseta spare, then 6) consisting of some combination of a Soul, stat VI, Spirita IV, Modulator/Vinculum, Flict, Noble.

I hate to disappoint you but that is a pretty unrealistic wishlist. Most people only affix up to 4-5s, and for good affixes that can cost a fair bit of money for the average player.

Here're some useful links:
    Selphea's Affixing Guide
    Affix Simulator

Or you can go with like 1mil 4 slot (and most of that 1mil will be the dudu cost xD)

Quartz soul
    Mutation 2
    Power 3-4
    Alter Arma

with the new EQ this is dirt cheap.

But whatever makes you happier, but I would probably wait for the battleship yamato update to see what drops there before investing 50+ mil into affix on a weapon.

ps: this is coming from someone who spends 60mil on a single lobby action - those are the long term investment :P weapons you will always swap for better ones as they release~

pss: the new version of affix simulator including mutation2 is http://pso2affix.seilent.net/ - someone above linked the old version
    Last edited by steverowland; Mar 11, 2016 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Apprentice Soul
    Power 5
    Ability 3
    Modulator
    Flict Arma
    Noble Power
    Ok so because I have no idea how to affix, I kind of need to be walked through the steps of this.

On my HFB I have
    Power 3
    Ability 3
    Mutation 1

What is my first step? Should I get all the abilities on other fodder gear? I have no clue on the best way to affix.

Follow the affix guide link posted by AutumnChronicle.