Page 56 of 318 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    arks was created by photoner to fight against darker. they have no intend to colonize planet in the first place
    But Oracle Fleet is indeed finding any inhabitable planet for colonization. Fourier said that one of the ARKS objective is to make first contact with local intelligent species. (EP1-4, story mission, 2nd/earlier part.)

But then again, they freaking waste 40 years on a mostly green biome planet for survey, survey, more survey, and put new Arks for a trial test. Well, that is before people realized Dark Falz Elder is sealed within the planet, not to mention Proufound Darkness keep reemerging later in EP3

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    The only way the Earthlings could even think of making a Xion is if they had a Xion in the first place to come to them and teach them how to make another Xion as well as a giant mothership of their own to traverse the galaxy.

Of course, there is that theory that Mother Brain is Earth's version of Xion. Plus, Earth isn't completely made of water and is arguably a far more hospitable place to live in than all the other planets ARKS has visited before so Earthlings probably have less interest in leaving their planet.
    Err, Xion is a planet capable of making advanced calculations. In a sense, Xion can be referred as mother computer. A living one. Earth's making their own Xion doesn't meant that they need to be in contact with planet Xion. What they have to do.......is just create Skynet a.k.a. a mother computer with installed A.I. and a degree of sentience. After all, that is how Photoners created PD, a corrupted man-made Xion.

....I thought that was an obvious conclusion.

... speaking of planets, its been 2 years now in the story and Oracle apparently still hasn't colonized any planets aside from mining bases on Lilipa. I've never played the first PSO and PSU but didn't those two game's universe already colonized planets?
    Lilipa isn't colonized. Mining base are what's on the surface. In reality, mining base was used to seal [Apprentice].
    Planet colonization used by ARKS, back then when AP calendar system created until today, as a mask to ARKS' true goal.
    Eradication of [Profound Darkness].
    Last edited by Zeroem; Apr 18, 2016 at 08:39 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Seems we're pretty much like Star Trek during the DS9 era. Used to be focused on peace, science and exploration; but after experiencing some losses are now focused on warfare.

Agreed. It wouldn't have made sense if the Earthlings coincidentally called it Photons too.
    Guess some people have different taste in naming, huh. :P

The only way the Earthlings could even think of making a Xion is if they had a Xion in the first place to come to them and teach them how to make another Xion as well as a giant mothership of their own to traverse the galaxy.

Of course, there is that theory that Mother Brain is Earth's version of Xion. Plus, Earth isn't completely made of water and is arguably a far more hospitable place to live in than all the other planets ARKS has visited before so Earthlings probably have less interest in leaving their planet.

... speaking of planets, its been 2 years now in the story and Oracle apparently still hasn't colonized any planets aside from mining bases on Lilipa. I've never played the first PSO and PSU but didn't those two game's universe already colonized planets?
    During 3-8, Aurora mentions that before they created the Profound Darkness, they tried creating yet another new Xion-ish thing, but it was a complete failure, so they just sealed it away somewhere.

It's possible that said 'failure' is, in fact, Mother.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I thought they tried to make a new Xion, but it got corrupted by the photoner's bad feelings and became the profound darkness; making Xion kinda like The Great Light in a way

But Earth has darkers!

I fought a zesh!

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    But Earth has darkers!

I fought a zesh!
    You can blame that little Nyau shitstain for bringing a darker onto Earth.

Seriously, why is it that it's mostly Darkers (in particular, Dark Ragne) that comes to the aid of Nyau? Is Nyau secretly a Darker agent?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

oh yeah im guessing the PD connection here is probably related to how phantoms have those pallet-swapped boosters on them; if the mother cluster members are the falz equivalents, then that ought to make phantoms not-darkers, and PD might want to take their power for it's own

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Err, Xion is a planet capable of making advanced calculations. In a sense, Xion can be referred as mother computer. A living one. Earth's making their own Xion doesn't meant that they need to be in contact with planet Xion. What they have to do.......is just create Skynet a.k.a. a mother computer with installed A.I. and a degree of sentience. After all, that is how Photoners created PD, a corrupted man-made Xion.

....I thought that was an obvious conclusion.
    No one made Xion. Xion made herself... somehow. Photoners wouldn't even think to create a Xion copy or have the means of doing so if they didn't meet the original. They tried to make a Xion copy and we all know how that worked out. There is no way Earth, at least at its current technological state, could possibly make a Xion copy with their current technology let alone create sentience unless they came into contact with Xion or a Photoner rip-off of Xion.

Actually that would be amazing if mother cluster was the discarded Xion clone.