Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    I'm doing Features Quests and not getting any presents at the end...I have not done any in over 24 hours. Anyone know why this is?
    You need to get A rank or higher to get the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You havs to file a complaint with SEGA. If you don't have a good reason and can't write Japanese, you're out of luck.
    Damn...I think singing under the wrong I.D should be a good enough reason...its just writing the japanese thats the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    You need to get A rank or higher to get the box.
    Ah Ok. Thanks

How do you complete the TACT weapon collection sheet? It only has two weapons a Gunslash and a Monkey King Bar and it tells me kill any enemy level 1+ on both.

How do you do this? What does it mean? The gauges dont fill up.

EDIT: Friends explained it to me, YOU NEED TO BE ON SUPER HARD and finish the quest you are killing what ever monster on!
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Apr 20, 2016 at 06:59 PM.

can someone tell me what itsuki or whatever the fuck boys name is wants me to do for his second client order?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    can someone tell me what itsuki or whatever the fuck boys name is wants me to do for his second client order?
    Talk to Sierra.

Here is a good summary of Itsuki's CO's:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...ostcount=28939

Okay so, recently a friend and I were talking about PAs and he said that SOME PAs for the bullet bow have S-ATK modifiers instead of R-ATK. Is this true? are there a lot of PAs like this or no? if there are, is there a complete list of them? or how can I tell?

sorry my punctuation is pretty bad.

I'm trying to obtain the SORO costume from episode 4 storyboard and have so far completed coordinates 014-C and 015-D but I can't unlock the one I need most, which is 015-B. It's like unlockable even though I have completed all the ones before it. Anyone know how I can unlock it? Here's a screenshot of the locked coordinate which is to the right of 014-B. Any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro View Post
    Okay so, recently a friend and I were talking about PAs and he said that SOME PAs for the bullet bow have S-ATK modifiers instead of R-ATK. Is this true? are there a lot of PAs like this or no? if there are, is there a complete list of them? or how can I tell?

sorry my punctuation is pretty bad.
    Some PAs particularly on Bullet Bow and mech guns deal striking damage, but still use your R-atk as the damage stat. For Bullet bow specifically it's the kicks in trit shooter, and the second hit of kamikazi arrow.

Will the Collection File reset if you abandon it? And can you accept another one if you abandon one?