Based on my own experiences, of the various Kuron variants, I find that the bottom right corner of this one

is one of the better places to find them, and the tile to the left of it has a chance of spawning its E-Code. Also, the tile south of the top-right corner has a good chance of both the spawn and the E-Code.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 30, 2016 at 06:24 PM.

What is the name of these wings?

Quote Originally Posted by .razor. View Post
    What is the name of these wings?

アンダーウィング (Under Wings), though they are rotated and resized in that picture.

Will the revolution weapon collection sheets still be available for pickup after 5/11?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Apr 30, 2016 at 06:37 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    The best way to kill a bunch of them is to run that exploration quest. When you find a spawn with two of those, kill them, and proceed to go in the smallest circle back into that area and they should spawn again. Basically, if they spawn once, they'll spawn back at that same location when you loop back there. All random spawns work in that same fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Based on my own experiences, of the various Kuron variants, I find that the bottom right corner of this one

is one of the better places to find them, and the tile to the left of it has a chance of spawning its E-Code. Also, the tile south of the top-right corner has a good chance of both the spawn and the E-Code.

Thanks both of you.

Does PSO2 frequently crash on Windows 10? I can't seem to play it for more than 30 minutes without it crashing.

I'm on a relatively fresh install of Windows 10.

I initially installed PSO 2 with Aida's English installer, then experienced frequent crashes, so uninstalled that and downloaded the game directly from the JP website and it's still crashing.

I'm not even an English patch user or anything, I play the game absolutely vanilla.

Any other Windows 10 users that can help?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Will the revolution weapon collection sheets still be available for pickup after 5/11?
    Revolucio deadline is 10th of August, not 11th of May. So, yes.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Been gone for about 2 months and COMPLETELY lost on how the whole grinding thing works now. Is there any sort of guide on the issue? Like I have read through the Q's in this thread for the past ~200 pages and still have no idea how on earth it works and I think my questions would warrant more than a post of answers could accomplish in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxfortuna View Post
    Been gone for about 2 months and COMPLETELY lost on how the whole grinding thing works now. Is there any sort of guide on the issue? Like I have read through the Q's in this thread for the past ~200 pages and still have no idea how on earth it works and I think my questions would warrant more than a post of answers could accomplish in this thread.
    Bump has a good guide

Sig by Gama