Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Just because it's to be expected doesn't mean it isn't bad and unfun.

I just hope we will see Hagito and the other random Mother Cluster """elite""" members turn into a combat form like the Dark Falzes.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

There's precedence for EQs causing the playerbase to stumble, at least on release. Loser wrecked faces, Magatsu often made it to the third wall on XH, TD3 was a shitshow until people figured out that the AIS wasn't just decoration and Demise is still a crapshoot in a random room. This EQ, on the other hand, started off on faceroll difficulty.

I have no issue with faceroll difficulty as long as there's something there to optimise and work together to achieve anyway, but with the existence of run-limits, this isn't a thing unless you have MPAs on multiple ships.

I don't know if it was already posted but Yamato Factor can be affixed with Modulator and/or Alter/Flict.
    So that creates a new cool combination for affixes (especially R-ATK affixes).

EDIT: Affix is 30% with 2, 50% with 3. I found that Fang Soul boosts it by 20%, I do not have a full list of the souls that boost it, though. This is just thre result of my tests.
    EDIT2: Looks like it was not Fang Soul doing the boost but something did boost it.
    Last edited by Arada; May 11, 2016 at 05:08 PM.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

On my 3rd run I had a really good random group that cleared in less than 10 minutes.

Anyway, going from the JP swiki comments, it sounds like a lot of people are not enjoying the EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    I don't know if it was already posted but Yamato Factor can be affixed with Modulator and/or Alter/Flict.
    So that creates a new cool combination for affixes (especially R-ATK affixes).

EDIT: Affix is 30% with 2, 50% with 3. I found that Fang Soul boosts it by 20%, I do not have a full list of the souls that boost it, though. This is just thre result of my tests.
    EDIT2: Looks like it was not Fang Soul doing the boost but something did boost it.
    According to my friend, Toh'oh soul boosts it to 70% with 3 Yamato factor fodders.

On the positive side, we don't need to worry about gear/Ra check and quest deserters.
    EP4 starters can brag "lol i beat a badass battleship and got some *13 that i don't want" around team members.
    Veterans don't need to adjust their work/sleep schedule because no worthwhile drop.

Just consider it a intro stage boss and wait for super PD and rage it is still too weak

Yeah, I'm glad we don't have to worry about Weak Bullet shit.

I rate this EQ 3/10.

Unsatisfactory.
    $18,000