Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Anchoring monsters is currently in progress, so hopefully we can start getting drop lists filled soon. Progress has been a little slow due to business in real life, but we should be able to start making progress again soon. I blame...

-drags this out of the deep dark depths of pso2 forums-

I've been unfortunately gone(for a consecutive amount of days) due to a number of school activities(again). Unfortunately, this means that I actually don't really have any idea of whats new. Latest memory is the valentines chocolate event eq.

I'll be trying to get back up to date soon. People to fill out weapon details are still wanted though!

Unfortunate habit of dropping in and out, but i'm back here again. As always, i'm looking for any help I can get. The best way to contact me would be through a direct message to me on the wiki's dischord channel, which is in the original post.

Currently the google drive is being updated to accommodate the massive changes that has happened with the patch. This drive is only to keep track of what's on the wiki however. Changes to the wiki may be delayed for some time due to this.

(For viewing pleasure)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    The only thing available right now is the weapons sheet, everything else is in utter disarray. And even the weapon sheet isn't done yet.
    Last edited by Nanaha; May 16, 2016 at 08:01 PM.

Update here, progress is continuing apace. Besides some minor edits, no major additions to the wiki. However, all weapons have been catalogued for later addition to the wiki in the google doc. Costumes and cast parts have also been catalogued as of this date(will need to be updated when new scratch hits).
    *this doesnt include the inner/base/outer wears yet