Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: PSO v2 info from East Coast Sega Distributer Rep

but too bad the gamestop.com also claims that it would be released on Nov.

WTF???! we are the *real* PSO fans, we deserve better!!!!!!!!!

ya, well i work for software etc. and u must have sumthing screwed up, how do u know wha u say is fact. at least we give estimates and not have the release date only when the item goes gold. 1 more thing.....

EB SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person is a blind lemming who probably thinks the gamecube will be sweet....PS2 will save Phantasy star from dying with the DC

The import is japanese, right?
    Oh anyway, im gonna save money for the GBA. It will last longer than a stupid PSO v.2 that'll last only a couple of months (and add more waiting months when we were supposed to be playin it now). If im gonna buy a PSO v.2 it'll be on the Gamecube.

It sounds like a heaping, steaming pile of bull-sh|t to me. If it is then...you are a sad man Mr. RedVento, who plays cruel jokes on people to get his jollies. You are sub-human.
    [Disregard this if it turns out to be true ]

OK, this is very cool, but who cares about this when pso ver.2 is coming out in Europe!?!?!

WTF is your problem(s)?!?! Don't you get it, Sonic Team has said nothing about developing for any system other than the Dreamcast, GBA, and GameCube so before you start crying look around at what others are saying! Hmmm, since you all are so happy to believe what ever anyone says then listein to this!
    MY dad works at Sonic Team and they said it will be released in August and that you should all shut up! There, happy?

Default F-U Sega!

The only person who thinks this is a good thing must be kissing a lot of Sega A$$. They're really pushing it and our limits are about to their end. Like somone else said "PSO is getting boring!!!" I was shocked that just 4 levels brought me 6 months of entertainment but thats about all its gonna do. It gets repetive and we would only have to wait one more month for July to roll around to bring us our smiles once again. But those idiots pushed it back even farther and now they call it a maybe. PS2 Ver2 comming out sooner is a cruel joke. WTF are we suppost to do with that crap? We wanna transfer our damn characters. We need DC PSOver2. They need to release this game to every country at the same dang time! Are the Japanese so stupid that it takes them half a year extra just to make a translation? Are the workers at sega Men or Monkeys? Also I planned to get PSOver2 for Gamecube but that was going to be a ways away. Now their first version won't even be online. Then they'll make another version with nothing different than online play. Do they plan for GC users to buy two games? What greedy MotherFu**ers!!! And don't even forget about the pay to play junk they're pulling! So I say F-U Sega you've gone over your limits.

another PS2 fanboi... just go play your medicore games and quit spreading rumors