Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Sad day for version 2 rares.

Good god, all you people give these cheaters too much credit. When you say shit like "you fuckin' hackers" that only makes them feel good. And if they were anything they would be a cracker. Hacking and cracking has to have a VERY experienced computer programmer behind the wheel, so don't give those cheating fucks the honor of having the title of "hacker". All that's left is Xploder DC, and Codebreaker DC, come on sega...take those two out along with the GS.

You've got a problem...

Default I need 2 get back online with PSO but AOL doesnt work?

For awile i was using a free membership with Juno but one day i played about 13 hours straight so they cut me off.. Now all i have is AOL and i doesnt work with the Dreamcast..does anyone have an idea or way i can get back online with PSO ver.2?

Haha.. script kiddies are always illiterate : Notice how all the other normal people don't type IN CAPS LIK THIS INI!!!!!111
    I haven't had many bad experiences with hackers yet, I've tried to be careful, but something should definitely be done to stop them especially on the GameCube.

Default Re: 2nd Idea

U sad fucks u cant do anything about us we have unban codes,take out banned items online,NOL,RSOD,FSOD,u legits are so fucked.

learn how to spell

got any gs cheats

Re: Sad day for version 2 rares. (Score: 0)

by Anonymous on Saturday, July 07 @ 09:32:44 PDT

HEAR THIS SEGA!!!!! WE WANT FUCKING HACKERS GONE NOW!!!! IF UR A HACKER READING THIS, FUCK U AND ALL UR FUCKING KIND AND COME AND KISS MY FUCKING ASS!!!! SEGA PLAESE DO SOMETHING QUICK!!!! GOODDAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!

how about, fuck you, suck my cock il cheat all i fucking want and noone is gonna stop me, anyways sega is gay and stopped making dreamcast's which i wasted 200$ on so they deserve hackers fucking bastards and fuck all you anticheating faggets suck my mother fucking dick little bitches u just dont like cheaters cuz ur too much of a n00b to know how to cheat your self so get lost or get a life but god damn do something cuz ur a fuckin fag. in short words STFUKTHXBITCH