Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

that was a rich comment. Despite the profanity, It had alot of love in it.
    -Walnut

Default Re: Your watching FOX

...Hey! Thats my line!

-Walnut

Default Re: The day we dreaded has come!

Ok This Is the last straw. I will admitt that i myself use a game shark on occasion... perpose of replacing my friends lost items...Giving me the abillity to use a Eggblaster on line...and exacting my vengence on pkers by fsoding them...The gameshark is a tool, for either good or bad. I choose the good uses. And This News REALLY PISSES ME OFF. This is going to far with the fighting sega and destroying of a Perfectly fun game, even with its few bugs and shortcommings. Its STILL Fun. Hackers will never beable to end that!!! I want to personaly tho go and rip out the Jackasses hearts at cmgsccc. Prob is they dont have one. Soo instead ill just form a ring of hackers and tear there websites down.. I completely agree with the anonymous that mentioned this. These guys at cmgsccc and so on are small fries Wanabes at best. So I SAY NOW!! JOIN ME. TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE PSO A SAFE PLACE...STOP JUST FOICING YOUR COMPLANTES. ITS TIME TO ACK!!! anyone who wants to join me, my email address is [email protected]. ITS TIME TO KICK SOME ASS!!!
    Also if u want to get a game going in pso my charas im curently using are
    >
    humar lvl 77
    Dark_Sky
    hunwearl lvl 100
    Sysuza
    hunwearl lvl 87

Default Re:It means...

right on you tell em what your seeing on tv

Default Re: Your watching FOX

thats mine line too lol and i said first anyway

They suck don't they?
    But isn't that oxymoron? There is no "good" use to game shark creating weapons is still bad. Why should SOME people be banned for using a gameshark and not others?

I'm not a hacker or a user of GS, CB or Xploder but... ask yourself this question, who are the bigger losers... the hackers or the people that spend their free time online bitching about the hackers?

Its just like in star wars. The force can be used for good or bad. There is alittle good in everything. Take for example: One of my friends lost about 3 weps in an fsod. Including an angery fist. Now ALL of us know how hard these things are to find so. I made a replacement no better or worse than the one lost. So you see , Gameshark xploder ect... can be used positively. "Theres Some Good In Everything"

Default Re: FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I believe the US version will be delayed until Xploder and Codebreaker are made completely useless as was the GS in the JP Version 2, which is a relief. And plus ST can patch the codes to begin with. CMGSCCC can't have a permanent win...

The hackers.
    If the hackers weren't around, no one would be bitching about them, now would they?...