Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: More XBox/Gamecube V.2 Details!

Well, I guess this could be cool. I HIGHLY DOUBT ST will gust give up on DC.
    Anyway, if they do, let's hope there's compatibility between the GC and X-Box versions, so the PSO community isn't split.
    Also, let's hope they figure out a way to convert .VMI files to the GC and X-Box equilvlent. ^_^

Default Re: More PS2 Fanboy BULLSHIT!

PS2 doesnt deserve this game... they deserve BETTER online games...

hehe
    idiot
    the ps2 sux!!!!! i've had that thing for a while now and all it does is collect dust. i do admit that there are FINALLY some games comin out for it that i'm lookin forward to but really, if i had to wait this long for a few good games then screw ps2. i'm really lookin forward to a lamecube...er, gamecube. hopefully i'll be able to afford an x box as well.....but i'll probably get a gamecube first. as for pso, well, after st jus abandoning ver. 2 for dc i think i'll hold off on any of their games....for a LONG LONG time. maybe if the gamecube or x box version are free instead of havin to pay a fee i might consider gettin it. but then...i just bought my hunter's license for the dc version to find that they already abandoning it.....bah! screw sonic team. i'm sick of em.

Well, I don't think that they are going to unban PK items. They probably meant all items that could be legitimately obtained.
    Hmm, what about the Joint Parts quest? If this doesn't get released, then there are going to be a lot of pissed off people who were looking forward to the Double Cannon and Guldmilla without having to accept a hack to get them (me for one). Heck, this would mean all currently banned items could not ever be legitimately obtained.
    If that's the case, then I guess ST is encouraging hacking now. Heck, I don't see any reason not to trade or something for those items anymore if they don't give a way to actually obtain them.

Default More XBox/Gamecube V.2 Details!

I always get a good laugh out of you PS2 fanboys, especially how you say it will be the great survivor of the 128 bit console wars. I can't wait until the PS2 becomes obsolete this November, when it'll be ruled out by Xbox and GameCube. Gloat while you can kiddies, you only have a few weeks

I always get a good laugh out of you PS2 fanboys, especially how you say it will be the great survivor of the 128 bit console wars. I can't wait until the PS2 becomes obsolete this November, when it'll be ruled out by Xbox and GameCube. Gloat while you can kiddies, you only have a few weeks

Default PS2 Fanboys

I will buy GC version!! Cheaper, better control pad, and Nintendo is a kind company not like those fukkin da costumer Microsoft, maybe they change their attitude with the xbox but with the Windows users they haven't did great.... >_<! M$ get outta my way!

What are u talkin about? US v2 servers are not down.....i just played it last night...