neko-chan writes, "I just received this e-mail from BuyRite Videogames: "Great news for all GameCube owners! The wait will soon be over. The GameCube Universal Converter and Action Replay Universal Converters will start shipping next week.All customers who have ordered these products will have priority shipping status and will be the first to ship. For those who have already ordered these items, we thank you for your patience and assure you that the wait will definitely be worth it.
Whether you own a USA, Japanese, or PAL GameCube, this converter will allow you to play any GameCube game from around the world. If you have not already ordered this must-have accessory for your GameCube, don't delay as supplies are very limited. Available this year are some of the greatest GameCube games in history, and all you'll need is the Universal Converter to play any one of them."
BuyRite is not the more reliable videogames retailer but I already received another confirmation form a Italian game shop, that stated the same thing: Freeloader will be available within the next week.
If it's true it's can be a great news for importers (escpecially for those living in Europe)."
I hope so too, would be a shame if EU players couldn't play soon!