Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Phantasy Star Universe Information In Shounen Jump

I really hope that this is just a misunderstanding and PSU will be coming out on PS2 and PC in addition to GC and XBox...

well there you have it, when someone else repeats what you just said but in different wording its gotta be true

hope we helped answer your questions

Default Re: obviously Sega have done the smart thing

I agree 100%, plus up to now they've held back in releasing on the ps2, let them do this, if they win more money, it means more PSOs for us Probably for the PS3 too *_*
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

well itd be great if they made it multy consoled so everyone can play together just like ff11 was but more like a game running through xbox pc ps2 and gc would bequite an amazing site

WHAt!!! I had a feeling it will be on another console than the GC. Maybe Sega has bigger plan for the GC. Let all of the PSO fans & players pray for PSU to come on the GC.

Default Re: Sega isn't leaving it's loyal fans...

I hope your right, because tho i have a PS2 i play with my neighboors on the same tv just as much I play online, and it only supports 2 controlers, plus it costs about $300 to get all the equipment required for PS2 online play.

Default Sega knows how we feel

Although we have only heard about the PS2 and PC release of this (I think is a stupid decision) I have inside information that we will most likely be seeing this on the GC and X-Box as well. There is also a not so unlikely chance that it will be released on the next gen. cosoles, in which case i wouldn't mind Sony being the sole console provider. THE PS3 BLEw X-BOX 360 AWAY! Im a loyal Nintendo fan, but they really didn't tell us anyting at E3... o well

Info. Provided by squrldude

Default Re: After all of our loyalty, this is how they treat us?!

Thats not fair for us xbox users now we have to ethier hope for a chage of hats or go out and buy a PS2 to play PSU.