Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Default I had PSU:AotI on PS2. Had

I had PSU:AotI on PS2. Had the HD for FFXI, too. So when they started changing drastically, I kept hoping they would let PS2HD users update it the same way. Maybe it was possible, maybe not. Total waste, though. Anyway, it should be possible in the first place if they set it up that way from the beginning. Consoles ARE possible, but are they willing to go through with it? I am looking forward to this game on the Vita. However, if it IS pay-to-play, I may not play it unless I'm by chance in fair financial standing by then.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

Default If its going to be on the PS

If its going to be on the PS Vita does that mean the game will support voice chat like PSO did on the XBox?

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

Default This sounds like really

This sounds like really retarded idea. Why put a game that was designed for PC and works best on PC on a device that wasn't designed for that type of play. There is no offline mode either >_> They really should have just made a phantasy star from scratch that works well with a handheld setup.

When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

Default WHAAAAT?

When they first announced it, didn't Sonic Team say it was NOT coming out on consoles so they wouldn't have to hobble development? And now it's coming out on vita? That's retarded.
    Clearly, sony paid them big bucks for that.
    Of course, since it's not really scheduled for release outside Japan, it doesn't really matter that much to me but still...
    (I was clearly unhappy enough to register to post this comment.)

Default Sakai explains that they

Sakai explains that they plan to concentrate on getting the PC version out first. The PlayStation Vita version, which is being worked on by another team at present, won’t be released until sometime in 2013.

Default This sparked my interest for

This sparked my interest for a Vita at first, but then I read online only. That really turns me off even if it is F2P. I can't get the PC version(Mac user), and seeing as the most portable gaming I do is on my iPod touch during trips I'm not really willing to spend $250 on a new handheld so that leaves one option for me: PSO 2 on PS3. If that's not happening I'm not getting this game. It probably wouldn't include an offline mode anyway.

Default Data sytem

whether the game is able to dual core pc. This RPG game. Sonix team

Default im more interested if its

im more interested if its going to be free to play, or pay to play

Default Im glad the game is online

Im glad the game is online only. The reason its online only is because they dont want anyone hacking. IT was easy to hack before because with the offline mode data was stored on on the system instead of their servers so data was hacked easy. Which they already stated this is the reason so deal with it. The PC is set up for a controller so will be easly to play on and now adays every PC has HDMI so its easy to hook up to your tv. And thre graphics are not the best out there so you dont need a super computer to play it. Also the avaerage 500 dolla compter at walmart even has the specs to play any game on the market so its not a big deal. Hope to see you all when its released. IF ya dont buy it then sorry but you wont be missed :P

Default 3g

3G Players
    Phantasy Star Online 2 can be played on 3G or Wifi! But the amount of data that’s supported on both is considerably different. On Wifi, data speeds were close enough in comparison to PC players. However, for 3G, it will be difficult for the data speeds to catch up, so they have plans to do something separate when you are on that network. (Sakai did not go into detail as to how different the data communication would be on 3G.)
    http://bumped.org/psublog/category/phantasy-star-online-2/