Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default But if its F2P, then why

But if its F2P, then why does it matter if u play on the NA or JP version... you dont really lose anything even if history does repeat itself. I just like to actually understand what im doing. Even if the servers are low in population, thats just more room for more people who havent played PSO or PSU to join in and love the game and bring even more people to play with me and anyone else who wants to play in an english environment. I for one will be playing in the english server where i can actually understand whats going on, get in the game and not wait 30 mins to finally make a character or get back in the game after you log off.

Default no of course not i just

no of course not i just signed up a pso fansite for shits n giggles lol.......

Default thats a stupid question.

thats a stupid question.

Default this JP server doesn't seem

this JP server doesn't seem to be all that great. I have only been able to log in twice now. most of the time i get error messages no.242 and no.640 what is up with this?

Default awesome news!...now im just

awesome news!...now im just hoping i can use the same character i have now but either way by that time i might wanna start a new char so either way is fine..haha

Default its mostly about the

its mostly about the gameplay at least for me. about hunting for weapons beating up monsters n leveling up ur char n mag is what pso is about. i could care less about the voices or story to be honest i usually just skip those cutscenes anyways..haha

Default Wait... isnt the JP version

Wait... isnt the JP version still in open beta... so they might actually be released a few months apart... and if it is in the beta, wont your characters be deleted anyway when the beta is over?

Default It's been officially

It's been officially released this very month.

Default ahh i see now

ahh i see now

Default Comment I agree with from

Comment I agree with from another site:
    "So nice to see US/EU cares about the game’s first impression.
    I mean look at that “teaser” site, it’s like an aspiring HTML developer (that cannot code just yet) slapped it together.
    Remember the “teaser” site PSO2 JP used?
    Why couldn’t they copy paste that over to the US/EU “teaser” site?
    This, to me, shows how much the company actually cares about international release. It’s not even about first impression anymore, it’s just releasing it to shut the rest of the world up. “Here, have your piece of meat too, now get lost.”
    Last nail in the coffin would be for them to announce a server split where EU/US will be like PSU.
    If they do that, they may as well not bring the game over at all.
    And again I will repeat, the gambling gatcha, will not work in the western crowd, I hope they rethink that."
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -- Albert Einstein

"I wasn't born a troll... SEGA & the knee-jerks at pso-world.com made me this way." - pso2love