Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Default OMG YES. Don't care the

OMG YES.
    Don't care the history of Segac.
    Don't care if PSU PC closed and I lost my chars and had to move to x-box.
    Don't care if history repeats itself....I'm getting a new version of Phantasy Star to play, even if only for a year.
    Though I'd be a lot happier if all of that mess didn't happen again! <3
    I live in the weak and the wounded.

Default cool

very epic news now all can play

Default Because nobody want to pay

Because nobody want to pay for PSU GC gacha, the xbox server died. (They have petition over it when the system is about to implement)
    Now, PSU is free to play, no matter players keep account active or not, if they not play scratch, SEGA will think "this server not worth their invest" and will just shut down too. JP pay those AC/GC stuffs for huge amount. Which is why their PSU still receive update monthly, never end.
    Being clever + stingy = shut down.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Default Pleeeeeasse dont bring it to

Pleeeeeasse dont bring it to consoles. Just keep It on Vita/PC everything fucks up on consoles. And PSU was a very good example.
    I own your interwebz :P
    PSU 360:
    Gun lvl 56 Beast
    Pspo2:
    Gun lvl 82 Human

Default Release date(s) Sega

Release date(s) Sega Dreamcast
    Phantasy Star Online
    JP December 21, 2000
    NA January 29, 2001
    EU February 23, 2001
    You were saying? o.o
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -- Albert Einstein

"I wasn't born a troll... SEGA & the knee-jerks at pso-world.com made me this way." - pso2love

Default Im so psyched for this. I

Im so psyched for this. I managed to convince a few old buddies to watch over this. Im still worried with f2p and cash shop...Its just a personal thing when the devs change it up. Its cosmetic items now but thats how it starts. Regardless im gonna play da living F out of this game.

Default This is a great news.Even

This is a great news.Even though I would like to hear an english dub,cause we will understand better dialog then Japanese dialog or just put in dual audio if you want as well.I hate the people when they really just want japanese audio with english text that makes me disapproved.Even though I will be playing the JP version for now and be waiting for this one to come out.

Default I don't get why it'd take so

I don't get why it'd take so long to come out, don't they just pretty much have to translate the game and thats it? Well that and make sure they can make the servers work right. Oh well, guess I gotta wait till 2013 for a mmorpg worth actually playing.

Default I also hope they ip block

I also hope they ip block the brazillians before their stupidity infects the server and ruins it like they tend to do to every damn game they touch. Only group of people I have seen that are bigger morons are usually diehard wowtards.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Default Very happy about this

Very happy about this indeed. Looks like the old gang will be getting back together for PSO-2. I know how it sounds but I for one was never too bothered about how far behind Japan we were on PSU for the PC. I don't have all the time to play as others do, by the time updates came about I was still lagging far behind. I just want a nice JRPG to play with my mates from time to time. Great news.
    Click On Banner