Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 ACT Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Kirirhyn View Post
    I updated to the last plugin and ACT and its working fine, make sure you put you character name on miscellaneous options.

This was the problem I am having now puu[dot]sh/omykN/b1689bd052.png
    Hi, I made the RainbowMage preset you're using. Apparently the new version of ACT changed the MAXHIT format, which broke some basic parsing.

I'm no longer maintaining that overlay (no need to maintain it when OverParse fits my use case!) but the regex starts at line 351 in miniparse_pso2.html: it's a little messy, but I'm sure someone can work out what's going on there and update it for the new format.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Anyone been np1013 with the parser recently? I've recently got myself free of np1013 but it still happens whenever I have the act parser going and fight enemies. It usually happens about less than 2 minutes after i engage an enemy or at the exact same time. Overparse works fine but I like the layout and the pa break downs of the ACT parser. I was wondering if anyone else had the problem and if there's any solutions. All my plugins are up to date and it happens with or without tweaker.

I've been getting that too. Only when i use the Arks Mod Tool. When i don't use it the game is fine and don't get NP1013 error. My friend said he has the same thing too but he didn't use the Arks Mod Tool. On how he got rid of the NP1013 is that he went to troubleshooting in tweaker and did the file check.

Recently the proxy stuff is what's been causing it (though that should be fixed, but it is GG we're talking about)...

If you guys crash again and think it's ACT, upload a copy of npgm.erl in your GameGuard folder and I'll take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    Recently the proxy stuff is what's been causing it (though that should be fixed, but it is GG we're talking about)...

If you guys crash again and think it's ACT, upload a copy of npgm.erl in your GameGuard folder and I'll take a look.
    Yes, I think is ACT. I opened PSO2 using the tweaker, and then opened ACT. 2 minutes after ACT started, NP1013.

My copy of npgm.erl:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Oh.

Wow, yeah you're right. GG does not like ACT.

I guess I should just close up shop now.

Updated first post.
    Last edited by Variant; Jun 5, 2016 at 02:18 AM.

Is the PSO2 ACT Plugin and PSO2DamageDump.dll two different dll files or both are the same?

Some people said that Tweaker has a parser built in that bypasses Gameguard.

Can someone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Is the PSO2 ACT Plugin and PSO2DamageDump.dll two different dll files or both are the same?

Yes, they're different dll files.

PSO2DamageDump is a .dll used by the tweaker to write the damage dealed by players in a .cvs log file. You can examine those logs with other programs like Excel, ACT (Advanced Combat Tracker), or OverParse.

PSO2ACT.dll is a plugin used by ACT to show and analyze your damage in the game, something like this:

ACT has pretty nice features, which allows you to see detailed aspects of your fight, like which PA you (or anyone) use the most, who deal the most damage, etc. Is used by players of other games, like FFXIV and EverQuest.

Hope this helps.

@Variant:

Please keep developing this plugin. Maybe we can't use it for real-time analysis, but is excelent for post-analysis (and also to showoff your damage to team mates lol (I've never done that, but is nice to have the posibility :P )).

Why does gameguard allow real time analysis with Overparse but not with ACT? Where's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post

Yeah, PSO2DamageDump.dll is a plugin that you can get through Tweaker that just dumps information on attacks and things to a CSV file. You could use Excel if you wanted, but ACT and Overparse exist as ways to read the data conveniently.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Why does gameguard allow real time analysis with Overparse but not with ACT? Where's the difference?
    You'd have to ask nprotect. I was laughing when I found out GG was blocking ACT. If GG starts scanning people's drives for ACT, RIP FFXIV players.

The difference between Overparse and ACT is that uh, TyroneSama is a much better C# UI dev than I am and so it looks much prettier.