Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

All I know is the lack of any weapon -> weapon camo is a serious flaw and one that continues to baffle me to this day.

Also SG scratch sucks yadda yadda, y'know the drill.

Well, the concept was actually nice, but the realization was SEGA.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Oh, and I wanted to say that I also realized their strategy when I saw that the SG scratch will be around until December.
    They are very much counting on people to give in and pay some amount before then.
    Nah, if you want to make people pay you make the duration super short to make them buy now in panic, otherwise those who dont immediately want it will just occasionally do it as they slowly accumulate gems over the year.

This is a star gem sink, with really low rates and unique, untradable items to make sure you keep doing it. They want you to be doing this scratch over and over for months when you have an excess of gems so you don't stockpile them.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    sega gets your money anyways for buying AC, what you do with it they dont care because got your money.
    1: every couple of months I MAYBE get premium.
    2: sega takes notes on how much AC was purchased, and what people spend their AC on. You can spend AC on whatever as long as it isn't SGs and they'd still get the message that this SG scratch is crap. How else do you think they were aware of people not spending their AC on scratch as much as before? They monitor it.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 15, 2016 at 05:58 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

So much salt rage and hatred! I love this thread and this forum community SO MUCH I thrive and live off of negativity and this forum is way over abundant stay ugly, vile, and crude <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    NT-Grinding System: Instead of running out of Lambda Grinders and be forced to do Zieg's Quests every damn week for them, now we can do something else, and farm nox NTs ad infinium now that driving rain is over and empe rappy wont show up like ragne on free fields, and also getting 6 times the same weapon for +35, oh yeah driving rain is over, good luck with that +33 katana.

Collection Files:Its all good and nice, until collection sheets expire, again good luck with the +33 katana.

Scratches + Playershops: The fact that ALL cast accesories are now AC ones instead of FUN like they used to be? (stabilizers, verniers, wings) and that they now split costumes as much as they can to bloat layerwear even more?
    Tell me one single reason the "Tank on head/back" deserves to be an AC scratch item instead of a FUN one.

SG Scratch: Oh a single scratch comes out supposedly for free players (thats the reason sega gave for releasing SGs in the first place, gathering related) its unaffordable, 50% bloated with non related stuff, untradeable recolors AND genders, do they really had to add boosters and useless shitty affixes?

Graphics Update: If SEGA didn't care about its four year old game they wouldn't have released a graphics update to tier 6 and tried to improve shaders which still look dumb and eye melting compared to what nvidia inspector can do, IF they really cared about the aspect of the game, hands would clench at least...

Skill Rings: The skill rings were a good way to actually improve the ability of players so long as you play the classes they released rings for, here i am in Ranger, still waiting for a left ring :3

Gathering: Read above, also the cooldown and stupid AC/SG pricing is designed to cash in on players a la mobage, dont defend a system that should have used what we had already, DISC FRAGMENTS AND DESYNTH MATERIALS, they could have added recipes to our now useless except for units crafting system but they decided to create a profitable mobage garbage.

Yamato EQ: i like AIS gameplay, lets see how nice and relevant this EQ is after sheets get out of rotation (probably the EQ will too)

Collaborations: "Map Collaborations" where are these "map collabs" you talk about? all i see are imported costumes and sometimes, bosses. Dont get me wrong i like collabs a lot and would wish some more (Blazblue CP Taokaka pls), also, compared to last year we´re lacking in collabs, wich is "getting worse" not better going by your point

Playstation 4 Version: This one i have nothing against
    This. Start of ep4 was great (ass sliders, inventory, nice layering costumes and then graphic update) but now it goes downhill. Anyway, want to add a bit more to this:
    - With NT weapons AC badges are now much less useful so you get tons of dirt cheap items and the ones that are worth something instead cost at least 5 to 10 million or more.

- AC scratches are not only bloated they are also worse in quality. 8 recolors of same basewear which was so bad it was AC badge price, Sega pls.

- Layering clothes do not use Innerwear at all despite there being huge amounts of it, the only exception is kyast default basewear, btw kyast default innerwear is good too and Sega should make more stuff like that (e.g. not just panties). The deal with Layering clothes is that you can combine them but with Innerwear almost never visible Sega gets 1 out 3 items out of the picture, great. Also the coloring of those layering clothes: I didn't like standard colors of old costumes as they seemed a bit dull but when it comes to layering you need colors that go well with other colors, instead we get light pink, bleak green and something purple clothes and multicolored versions of them and that means those stupid color combinations too. And don't get even get me started on Ou+Ba composition where one of the items is made to be solely used with other and is complete shit when used with any other layering wear.

- Story, which is subjective, but I enjoyed ep1-3 way more. There also were whole matterboards with multiple dialogues and stuff per chapter.

- Yamato, which was fun first few times, is super easy, to the point I can get past it playing with my legs instead of hands. You literally can't lose the bossfight and the part before that is just a filler. And the bossfight itself is super easy as you don't even have to evade stuff as getting behind the tower makes it safe even without freeze. At least cubegatsu required you to dodge and move and was time limited, this one is just shoot-rokkit-strike spam till it dies.

- Eggs. EGGS. EGGS! TONS OF FUCKING USELESS EGGS! Gather, at least I throw out useless shit after I'm done, eggs are always there, getting into loot table, getting into your inventory, getting into trash bag and never stopping doing so. They are absolutely useless and that ponycrap 13* stuff that drops everywhere, I'm sure even Su don't want that. A teammate of mine has 9 of those, nine, a whole rainbow and few extras that you can't even cook in Frankas Cafe. Su was a mistake.

Those are only bad points, there were a few good ones, but overall, especially with recent scratches and SG scratch, the game gets worse and worse.
    p.s. Isn't current PSO2 management/people/person in charge the same that made OP shunka and other stuff like that?
    Last edited by aiMute; Jun 15, 2016 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    - Eggs. EGGS. EGGS! TONS OF FUCKING USELESS EGGS! Gather, at least I throw out useless shit after I'm done, eggs are always there, getting into loot table, getting into your inventory, getting into trash bag and never stopping doing so. They are absolutely useless and that ponycrap 13* stuff that drops everywhere, I'm sure even Su don't want that. A teammate of mine has 9 of those, nine, a whole rainbow and few extras that you can't even cook in Frankas Cafe. Su was a mistake.

Seriously, Sega needs to tone down the amount of eggs; there're simply way too many of them and it's annoying to constantly clean up one's inventory.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Yeah the "I'm sure even Su don't want that" part is me.
    I have all of my Pets except 2 at 120 already so I have 0 use of all these fucking eggs that all of the ones I've been getting lately in EQs I just throw them out. Even the SPECIAL EGGS as I'm not wasting time tekking them when I know I won't ever need them.... until I can get the 2 eggs to 120.
    The 2 I haven't gotten to 120 are Torim and Melon and that's because my Torim is 10* and my Melon is 9*. I never found a 13* of them, but I do have like 2 13* Sally eggs, 8 of Wanda, had 5 of Viola and threw 3 out, and only got Maron 13* once.

Got five *13 pets to feed and I am buying eggs from other players.

You can never get enough eggs when you need them.

did 2 scratches and got 2 different colored female persona outfits (majority of my characters a female, I like the crimson) guess it was alright. hate the sucky rates because i did some more with some extra money i had and got grind items and the face paint. I understand the complaints but honestly feels like i might just put some SG into this here and there if i can. really want at least 1 apprentice costume then ill have gotten most of what i want out of this one.