Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Didn't have enough time left on the Ex ticket for it to count on PD, so I was biting my lip on this one. Was going to be highly unamused if I ended on like 99.81%.
    Spoiler!

Just leaves the pick up run. Buy star gems from Sega and you too can four run a sheet!

> went in with pure support TE/HU and spammed Zanverse/Megiverse most of the time with some smacks in between
    > ended up at 5th DPS (without Zanverse)

This is... kinda fun I guess
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    33.46% this time
    You used any donuts?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Kinda easy to lose sight of Double and PD now.

At the end of Double's battle, it'll make two walls with open and closed gates, and then spins around slowly.

PD doesn't seem to randomize its stun feint. If you don't destroy the bits in time, it will move up close and open up for about 2 seconds before running away.
    If you destroy the bits in time, it'll open the core for about 8-9 seconds.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Did my first PD v2 this morning, on vita no less because I didn't want to get up. I dont think its a nightmare eq as everyone makes it out to be because i had no particular issues, and only 1 death because i swapped to umbra rod prematurely.

It's awesome, it feels like fighting Ultimate versions of them and my moons ran out before PD.

Now the Ray Weapons..... They look great, their potential is awesome but then SEGA gave them a stupid weak base attack. They had to screw the weapons in some form...

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    You used any donuts?
    RDR 250%
    Triboost 150% (Happy birthday Sonic)
    Triboost Donut

And I guess that's all
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I was told it hit really hard, but not really. The light effects were a bit too much but otherwise it was a fun fight.
    Is it me or did Sega implement multi-hits only for this quest, the latest darker den time attack and the Heaven and Hell EX quests?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Got 35% with RDR 250%, Triboost 100%, 7% team buff, 50% donut and 20% from umblia rod.

Too bad my first run was 25% so I can't get it to 100% in the next run. Sigh. At least I know it's possible now.

As for the quest itself, it's definitely much more like the final boss fight it was always meant to be. Double's super-annoying with all the chasing and such, but it's nothing I can't handle. My last run was 100% PUG and we annihilated them both, so either I'm just lucky or it's still tuned at a fairly doable level (while thankfully not being a total pushover like before).

Do you need to have an Umblla Stick equipped when PD dies to benefit from it for collect file purposes, or when the loot crystal is broken?